Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Killer. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: iliveinjuhu

DEK 2 is NEVER gonna happen!                                                 

So all you losers should stop wasting your lives on this dead end forum and get out, socialize, get a boyfriend, party with real life friends. I suspect you are all a bunch of lonely  only's

get ur ass kicked out from here...and live ur so-called "real life" with ur mental bf😡😡
Never ever dare to come back
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

1.first of all meri atma batak rhi hai ider uder dek ki yaad mein

2.i want dek 2 becoz i love dek very much i never watch a show like dek  but wonder why the show  shut so soon 😔 

3.we always want to see manveer love story and manveer marraige, junior manveer but cvz tourture us with monash crap🤢or last episode mein manveer hug only😭its not done hamre kawab poore nai hue😔

4.i want to see jaighad kindomapne prince udaybeer ka kingdom dekhna hai mujeLMAOO i m such a kid🤣

5.apni maya anty kia kiy hua muje iss ke bare mein or janna hai😆or akash wo kaha gaya 🤔aryan tu ban gaya🤪 phir villan 🤪majnu boy moniya ki yaad mein tarapta 😆or manveer ko alag karne ke plans bana rha tha👎🏼 last time iss ne jai se baat ki thi 😛agge kia hua?????🤔i want to know that 😭not fair i want  dek2

6.ds wo comma mein hi reh gayi ?giri uncle ke evil  intensions kaha gaye?sab pe water peer dia cvz ne not fair👎🏼unnati or vijaybhai are couple?????/but koi engagement ,roka or wedding tu dekai nai 😭

7.where is tara?iss ka kia hua?🤔or jaggat wo kaha gaya???menika anty ka husband kon hai?🤔i want to know that😭

8.murai uncle jail mein hi reh gaye zinda hai ya thank u gi ho gaye?😆cikki or soni behen ji kaha gai?cikkash love story dekni thi muje😭not fair😭😆

9.i want my dek back ,i want my manveer back,i want my vijay bhai back  and all character with same cast servants ,guards ,even maali kaka sab muje wapis chahiye😆haye kase apne app ko sambalo un sab ke bina🤣

dil kar rha hai suicide kar lo🤣

but hum rajwade hain hame asa karne ki zaroorat nai apna haaq cheen lete hain😉

sony walo sadda haaq aithe rakh saada haaq aithe rakh😆

we want dek 2

Edited by smiley12 - 11 years ago
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: iliveinjuhu

DEK 2 is NEVER gonna happen!
So all you losers should stop wasting your lives on this dead end forum and get out, socialize, get a boyfriend, party with real life friends. I suspect you are all a bunch of lonely only's

tume bara pata hai wow tume tu astrologer hona chahiye👏😡ek kaam karu ek office khol ko astrologer whatever😆jisse future mein kia hone wala ha phele se hi pata hai or ye bhi ke dek 2 khabhi bhi nai bane ga😡huhhh disgusting 👎🏼go to hell and rot there dont waste ur time here huhh😡 Edited by mrs_kapoor - 11 years ago
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Only one Reason is enough for me I WANT MY PRINCE CHARMING YUVRAAJ UDAYVEER SINGH   AKA  ASHU BACK n VB, Unnu, J,DS,Manveer too except Majnu n Chikki   THAT'S IT. HAAN NAHI TOH. Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just really miss the fun and freshness DEK had brought to the tele screen.  it was a such a new and unique story (despite all the rocky and frustrating bits).  The actors really got to show us their talent since the script was made to allow them freedom.  They characters totally came alive and seemed so believable and real.  I miss the fire of UVeer, the brattiness of Jay, the hilarity of Vijaybanna, and the craziness of Manyata.  The ending of DEK also left much to be desired, it felt so abrupt and incomplete (basically everyone was missing from the cast ;/) please give us a new story (i know the CVs and production heads are thinking the fans are crazy but it attests to just how good they were at making a roller-coaster emotional show)
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all,was missing you all very badly and thanks jazz for this post 

yes i want DEK 2 as they do not complete the story and it was just finished abruptly 

Its ending did not had any sense they just wrap a beautiful show in very bad manner 

All manveer fans wait for their love passion and romance but they had not show it just end it ...so we all want to see a proper Manveer love story so DEK 2 should come