thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Hey DEK DieHards Tongue 

Missing DEK , ManVeer??
Okay noww... 
As we all want DEK back dont we ?? 

So now give me a proper reason y u want DEK2 lets see wat is dat we want to see in DEK2 .. 

want DEK 2 with same CAST and continuation??? 

As we are planning to make Petition so we need different and BEST reasons !

and NO  v Love PriyAsh reasons plzzz!  

Waiting for all ur Different and VALID reasons 

P.S:- every member pls drop in ur VALID reason!!

Edited by thejazzgal - 02 November 2012 at 11:12am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheetal21MafreshbeginjyotiwaliacoolchillzzzMoonlight_AnshFutbol_queenilvudayCrisurasiya.moksha89aslsifjsdlvjmdisweet_gargiOmaRamdassBeing-HumanAsmimelodyjyoti06..oishu..TheEmpresspanchaaliAnmol_.Havii..IshqShava..-SilverAngel-Badtameez_Dil.Killer.-BerryCharm-

Sheetal21M Newbie
Sheetal21M
Sheetal21M

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hiya, I badly want a DEK2 as without DEK, my life has become incomplete.  DEK was the only show to which I was so deeply attached  and invested myself so much emotionally. I normally do not watch serials and I specially dislike saas bahu ones but DEK was just 'magical' Big smile even though some scenes (Monash, Jay/Akash etc) could have been avoided.  There were some really funny scenes too e.g cockroaches, Manyata eating habits, her dancing with her friends at the new year party (bhoot song) etc.

Of course DEK2 should be with the same cast.Smile

As for a petition, I am not too sure which way would be the best to go -  to ensure that we get a DEK2 as I am not from India and not familiar with the channels' customer service.  I'll follow what the majority would think best.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyashDekafreshbegincoolchillzzzFutbol_queenthejazzgalBeing-Human...navina....Killer.

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Yes want DEK 2 because

I somehow feel the plot was not completed properly. It looked very incomplete when they ended.

Akash mystery was still not resolved.

Yuvraaj and Yuvraani were told from the beginning of the show that they will have to get married and take care of the estate which we didn't see.

Atleast we want the future Maharaj and Maharani taking care of the riyasats.

They can really show many things in this show even after Manveer marriage is done.

Also no other shows have been so different as they have never shown a royal drama.

Also even Princess Diaries from which this show concept is taken had sequels..They didn't show everything in the same part so why not DEK..

.I think it will never be out of proportion or insensible if there is a            DEK2..The story had just progressed when it was actually decided to be ended so if it progresses just from the part where it ended the show will definitely get high TRPs

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheetal21MafreshbeginPriyashDekUdaylovieFutbol_queencoolchillzzzthejazzgalchitra_raopia.raha.Killer.

Being-Human IF-Rockerz
Being-Human
Being-Human

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
we want dek 2 beacuase it was not completed fully and they ended it abruptly

i have more to say but wil tell u later i cnt type now sorry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegincoolchillzzzFutbol_queensweet_gargithejazzgal.Killer.

Fantasyangel Senior Member
Fantasyangel
Fantasyangel

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
cause it had totally diff concept..cast was amazing..leads had excellent chemistry..was unpredictable lollz..DEK was something out of the world..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegincoolchillzzzFutbol_queenthejazzgal.Killer.

afreshbegin Groupbie
afreshbegin
afreshbegin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Every story has to be complete.

All the issues should be resolved...

n I think DEK has left many loose ends.

Starting frm Murari,

Akash- Aryan Mystery

Maya-Brij issue

Illness of DS etc

Then Jai redemption was nt realistic Come on the girl who wanted to ruin her sister n even kill her...became ssedi sadhi after hearing just a few words frm Vijay nt done...

So they should complete the story in 2nd part

They should also include a lot of Manveer Scenes...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolchillzzzsweet_gargithejazzgal...navina....Killer.

mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i also think it was ended abruptly and there were so many loose ends..would love to see the show unfolding and carrying the story to some other level..and the main reason is loved the chemistry the main lead shared and excellent supporting cast!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegincoolchillzzzthejazzgal.Killer.

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i want dek2 wit the same cast,bcoz i thnk manveer love story was nt properly showed,i mean it was shown dat manyata all of a sudden had feelings for uday,i want to see all the phases of falling of lovefor manyata,bcoz uday's love was properly shown,bt nt of manyata,and the story abruptly ended,so i really wnt dek2 wit all of them!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbegincoolchillzzzthejazzgal.Killer.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index