India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

just a thought on Payal quitting

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
 according to new article about Payal that she quit , instead of replacing her as no one can take her place , they should show a sudden death,
track one
Garima take Payal in confidence and tell her about the past , she takes it serious and she come back home and take  promise from Arnav that what so happen you don't leave my sis ,etc ,in tension and stress she has brain hambridge, as she over heardDadi and Shyam conversation as they plan to stop Arnav and Khushi wedding .
track two

Payal Protect Khushi and she come to know about Shaym deed ,she threat him and he killed her 
track three
Shaym try to stop Arnav and Khushi marriage he use gun and Payal come in between , she say last time you saved my marriage this time i saved yours 

thou it will be a sad track but atleast Akash will get a chance to show his acting skills and Arnav will take care of Khushi and her family 

did you guys Heard Dadi she said that lady will never be happy , they can show this track

Plus points 
Akash can show his acting skills
we all will get something else to watch other than Anjali and Shaym
Arnav and Khushi bond will be strong , he will get more attached to his in law's
Less Anjali nonsense 
Dadi mouth will be shut for once in for all 
Garima can say now you be happy i lost my child too etc 

replacement means cast someone and make her a decoration piece .

Edited by naddiya26 - 07 September 2012 at 6:08am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumeer2024krisha06Anshi7tAriAnenchanted.Rickronsonazizeh123AADHIDEVCyberpsychoooipkknd_hazelrini_katsmitarchotte097rima

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Better let  Payal know that Shyam is behind anjalielectrocution gets caught by Shyam and is killed brutally by Shyam like say thrown off building..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123khj06ipkkndfanforevaCyberpsychoooIllGetOverIpk

mayukatta Goldie
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
  R U SERIOUS????
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkkndfanforevalolly143cutelittleangelnaddiya26

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

No payal better stays!! no matter who the actress that plays her!

cz she is Khushi's only supporter in her bad times other than for NK..she loves Khushi..i don't want Khushi to lose her sister..

why can't they kill pujali instead if they want? I love Payal!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TevotAriAnmamgainnmonalisa1234swetha_chipkknd_hazelipkkndfanforevasana_sugarbuncutelittleangelincandescentrukuswasthikanaddiya26rima

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
tbh, i think that would make for a great storyline! it would be sad, but interesting to watch, and will help show some much needed character developments. Smile
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

cz she is Khushi's only supporter in her bad times other than for NK..she loves Khushi..i don't want Khushi to lose her sister..

dear i am scared about Akash now he dont leave, that is why i am saying that? how to see some one else a payal? i just wanted to say last time Khushi did for Payal this time she does for her 
i loved their bond 
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enchanted.

tbh, i think that would make for a great storyline! it would be sad, but interesting to watch, and will help show some much needed character developments. Smile
dadi may not be able to say anything about the past , it will be sad track  but this will surely work Akash will show his acting skills , what is the use of bring a new face and keep her as a decoration  piece , 

they can show any this Shyam try to stop their shadi he try to shot Arnav or Khushi and Payal got the bullet she say you complete the pheres in front of my eyes and she leave them all  etc . as Shaym will do such thing 
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

Originally posted by princessunara

dear i am scared about Akash now he dont leave, that is why i am saying that? how to see some one else a payal? i just wanted to say last time Khushi did for Payal this time she does for her 
i loved their bond 

no cz once again it will be Khushi who pays a price!! she loses everything, everyone who loves!! what is the justice in that?
i say no! Kill Pujali as a casualty and expose Shyam's hand in it and things will solve!!
the family will go on after it..Arnav will cry for a month, Khushi can comfort him and they'll be even more closer! and we get rid of the pujali at the same time!!

everything is solved that way...

cz with Payal, if we take her off, and the serial goes on for a year or more, there will be situations where Khushi will 'need' her sister! her support, at her side..
and she deserves to get it till the very end!! otherwise she'll be like the lone sacrificial lamb in that huge mansion being the breakfast of the 3 sharks -dadi,di and damad

she deserves to see a friendly face, a loving hug and a supportive hand to hold her hand in bad times...and Payal will always be the best to be that!

Khushi and Payal have a very healthy sibling bond unline pujali and Arnav...
the 2 girls have always rocked in their scenes!! i have loved every one of them!..

so for Khushi's sake I want Payal to exist till the very end!!

Edited by princessunara - 07 September 2012 at 4:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naddiya26incandescent

Go to top