India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Deepali Quits - I felt Sometime back...

Sheerinbanu Senior Member
Sheerinbanu
Sheerinbanu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I really felt this sometime back. Its not just deepali, even mami and bhuaji, garima, sashi, Akash are not getting their space at all in the serial. Mamaji is completely missing. I really wonder. Its Just Anjali Anjali Anjali. Deepali and Akshay are really good actors and I love their performance in the new year episodes awesome. When they get the opportunity they rocked. During the Khushi's mission to irritate Arnav too much of Khushi drama. Now Too much of Anjali drama. CV's plz plz have the balance mechanism rope in all the characters and give them their part to play. All are a family everyone should be onvolved and things should happen naturally. Seriously mami is not getting her space nowadays. Even NK is not getting his space and Akash I really don't know what is he doing in first place.

Already this serial have limited characters and they dont have too many characters in other serials. CV's work on such things to bring drama. You remember Sashi was nominated for best  papa award last year. I am sure we can count the number of scenes he really appeared this year. Payal was really very good sister to Khushi. In my opinion she is a better sister than Anjali. She was understanding all through out. She Stayed with Khushi in all her tough times. Its bad that she was not given an opportunity as that was not the main story line. If they would have concentrated on the Khushi and Payal Sis relationship I am sure it would easily beat the other serial Jeevika and Manvi. Deepali is a good artist. She deserves a better Scope.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinkrisha06mamgainnxotiknishtaheidibalavCrazyAbtTV18heavenspiritswetha_chsubha_rath2004Arshig8pieryrosenaddiya26shonasandy

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiArshig8

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
agree abt deepali n akash
but disagree abt other characters
khushis family had been given enuf importance the last few months

plus mami is never supposed to hv a separate track for herself
she is there for her one liners nd those r still there
nk given due as well
nd nani n dadi r given qual imp
its not jus anjali anjali
plus if ny character is given a bit more imp u guys create a riot here saying we want more sarun
so whats this shit abt asking for more scenes of other characters
does this forum even know what they want to see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dua_foreverzainkimama

Sheerinbanu Senior Member
Sheerinbanu
Sheerinbanu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

agree abt deepali n akash
but disagree abt other characters
khushis family had been given enuf importance the last few months

plus mami is never supposed to hv a separate track for herself
she is there for her one liners nd those r still there
nk given due as well
nd nani n dadi r given qual imp
its not jus anjali anjali
plus if ny character is given a bit more imp u guys create a riot here saying we want more sarun
so whats this shit abt asking for more scenes of other characters
does this forum even know what they want to see

Its not that everyone want sarun only. Everyone wants a blooper free logical and balanced drama.
Ofcourse no separate track for mami but she was having more scope before but now she is not having much. What about Sashi Guptha. He was not shown much at all.

Everyone love Sarun but it doesn't mean that other shouldn't get any space. We want the natural involvement of everyone. Like it was before. No one complained then. Lavanya was there then she occupied the screen space, Laxmi was there it occupied a screen space, mamaji was there he occupied the screen space. No one complained much.

We all looking for quality drama by involving all the characters and with more logic's and less bloopers. To say it simple we want the Old IPKKND back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top