India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Pihu and Kapoor family

--RaYa-- Senior Member
--RaYa--
--RaYa--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I think Priya will send Pihu to meet Ram in Kapoor Mansion. Of course she will make some excuse of not making it with Pihu. 

I think Pihu will interact with every member in the family before everyone gets to know about their relation with her. I am super excited to see Pihu bonding with KK, Nuts, Kartik and Sudhir. I want everyone to be inquisitive about how the little girl can be so similar to Ram. 

What are your thoughts? Any special scene you want to see with the little jr. Kapoor back in her actual home?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu Shrirambaas-tvsadukuduranmarlalmadhusnehasyasahana747anizorleo4everMani-RKluvsakshisushfiza

sushfiza IF-Sizzlerz
sushfiza
sushfiza

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
like kzk.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
only diff is sneha knew anu as her dad, yaha noone kns, anyways forget comparison, why i feel this is what will happen more that priya stays back and pihu goes to india
Big smile 
    she knws cady works for nuts so direct link when finding her and will link that to ram when she is taking so many pains to keep away a four year old away from her dad for the son and sister and ram happy life will she take the risk to go there for anjan and daija?? in dubai she could hid- avoid going to rajats home in inda where will she do that n how?
  1. ram stays at rajat so rajat will stay at ram, will she take the risk that her friends, students family, ram offce ppl, media, ram all will not see her in india? - even when it is fresh after the media confernces?

so i guess she will stay back but will send pihu to meet golu, atleast that is what i am hoping simply coz warna all the hide seek lying runng around would be meaningless!!

then it could be that ayesha knws this is rama kid- as mama knws priya lives there with a kid she is smart, she may harm and in her worry priya might fly to india but otherwise i doubt she will throw the logic and come to inda so  close to ram !!

Edited by leo4ever - 07 September 2012 at 5:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvsnehasyalalmadhuMani-RK

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top