CSAM going off air - All Discussions Here - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
ITS ENDING AND BB6 WILL REPLACE IT

IM SAD.. COLORS WAS NEVER FAIR TO CHAL!!

THEY GIV I LIKE 4 TIMES A WEEK AND MAKA MAHA MADHUABALA EPISODES

I HOPE THERES A MAHA EPISODE ON SATURDAY

AND I WILL MISS THE CHEMISRTY OF ADITI KABIR

It is good one way because showing black magic done on a girl child is very offending to all the viewers.First they showed a mother as a killer and now this..Anyway good luck to the creative team.I hope they can give us something better soon.

yar anyways just hope that the show gets a proper ending unlike other shows like DEK whih didn't even had that
Y always this 2shows who have to suffer bcos of other shows telecasting for 45 MinsEdited by kaanchi.lubi - 11 years ago

nbtnmkk part 2 is coming wat about csam...💔

I was so thrilled when they announced that Na Bole Tum is returning for a new season, I just wish Chhal would too :(  . They could change the track and start fresh, like Aditi could be in a coma and she dreamed all this lol...it could happen
Too earlier, to off ... 'd Miss 'em...
exactly! infact csam has always got better trps than kairi and sometimes even nbtnmak! I hate colors, they never promoted csam like other serials! leave aside mahaepisode, they never kept a special episode of csam for 45 min, neither did they air any new promo for so many weeks! And to top it all, they even stopped its repeat timings!  Infact even after having no repeat and promos and inconsistant episodes, csam has maintained its trps!  The worst part is even though the show is ending, they are still continuing to air it only 4 times a week!  Further more even the episode airing time has reduced from 30 min to 27 min! Just imagine,had colors promoted this serial as well as madhubhala and parichay, the trp would have definately increased!  Even madhubhala was gettting only 1.6 trp, but now its getting 2.7, thanks to the excellent promotion and special episodes! infact the creatives would never have changed it into a paranormal serial, had it got better trp! the creatives are no longer interested in keeping up the show, because they are not getting encouragement and enthusiasm! I feel indirectly colors channel is responsible for csam's downfall.          Edited by RAMKIARCHU - 11 years ago
u are right ramiarchu, Colors never promoted Chhal, there was hardly ever any commercials for Chhal but so many for shows like Kairi  etc.  It's like they wanted Chhal to fail and ignored the TRP's.  Chhal was always the show to get cancelled for other shows like Madhubala...Madhubala has had so many advertisements even before it was first aired. i was so sick of hearing about madhubala
I THINK  THEY  SHOULD END DA  CRAP  SHOW KAIREE INSTEAD  F  CSAM