Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat

CSAM going off air - All Discussions Here (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

The show ended for me when they revealed that Neha was Aditi.  They couldn't grab my interest the way they had prior to that point.  The show was utterly boring and the lead female was like a completely different person.

Too bad becuase I was so into it up until that point.  Oh well ... another one bits the dust.

Although I was happy to find out she was indeed Aditi, I agree -I feel like it started to slope down after that part . &yes Aditi did get annoying afterward!
 I just don't like how Kabir is used as a mere accessory to the show, he has no scenes with substance anymore...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CSAM going off air - All Discussions Here (Page 3)" in Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roohasamia

Goldie

Roohasamia

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mimi-

actually i m not feeling bad.. the show is atorturenow.. n all knw y i m still watching it.. n they hv decided to put an end.. i m nt sad for this.. i m sad cause i can't see Kabir regularly..<div></div>

same here...
Seeing such a ridiculous track of aditi becoming spirit the immediate thing came into my mind was this only tht this show will go off air soon now..
Bad luck its true now...but was expected. Sleepy

--MimiGupta--

karimaan

Groupbie

karimaan

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
sad news

lizzie1765

mitturaju

mitturaju

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Good This was expected - after Aditi Exit (No use of Soul Aditi).Cry

lizzie1765

--MimiGupta--

IF-Rockerz

--MimiGupta--

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roohasamia

Originally posted by -mimi-

actually i m not feeling bad.. the show is atorturenow.. n all knw y i m still watching it.. n they hv decided to put an end.. i m nt sad for this.. i m sad cause i can't see Kabir regularly..<div></div>

same here...
Seeing such a ridiculous track of aditi becoming spirit the immediate thing came into my mind was this only tht this show will go off air soon now..
Bad luck its true now...but was expected. Sleepy

the show started with a bang... but the cvs lost their brains at the middle..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evonnelizzie1765

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
I was expecting this news the moment the track turned supernatural. The addition of the cute kid was meant to take things up but it didn't work.

I still watch the show for Avinesh and am hoping to see him in something else soon...he's a great actor who isn't afraid to show emotions...he's the only male actor on TV who brought tears to my eyes when he emoted his pain of losing Aditi.

I want to see him back soon in a great role, a great PH and channel.

As a viewer, I have to say, I was very uncomfortable watching all that tanra mantra thingy...I doubt if such things go down well with today's audience on a daily basis...watching it in a horror show is one thing but seeing it on a daily soap is an entirely different ball game!

Edited by pippa - 10 September 2012 at 2:05am

lizzie1765nehageet

evonne

Goldie

evonne

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
plzzz check csam articles... giving a new ray of hope 4 the show...plzzz dont end the show Smile

Edited by evonne - 10 September 2012 at 5:21am

Bvfan123nehageet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.