Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ipkknd : Deepali's decision (Page 3)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Pri well said!! u summed up all i want to say!!
thanks 2 dumbali we lose everything!! damn i wish she was allowed to quit!! the whole thing would have been a paradise if it happened like that! and then these subsequent events like Deepali quitting wouldn't have happened..
cz she is one of the side characters who could have been used most positively through being there for her kid sister!

Sunara, I think everyone regrets the day they begged the PH to let Daljeet stay. They didn't know this is what she negotiated for...more screen-time, not more quality scenes. As an actress, she should have been happy with a quality 2 minute scene per episode...now she gets 12 minutes per episode but everyone hates her. Sorry but no one will ever accept her as anything close to a female lead, even for a short period of time.

Now, even though we love Deepali, nobody will ask the PH to let her stay because based on previous experience, its better to not get involved. Then again, Deepali didn't use cheap tactics like leaking rumors to TOI ahead of time, to get fans riled up and use that to pressurize the PH into giving into her demands. This article came out after she already made her decision. I have so much more respect for her. Now the PH will probably get the wrong idea and think Daljeet got so much more support than Deepali. If only they knew why!

Its not fair because she is also the sister of a lead character like Anjali but look at the difference in screen-time and importance. I'm upset and ranting about this because I really adored the Khushi-Payal bond in the first 6 months.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaituv

Go to top