deepika45
deepika45

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
that's true.. next person?????

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I dont blame Deepali at all! She DESERVES better! If DB had left the show, everyone else would be getting their FAIR SHARE of screen time!

Courtesy of her DI DI DI, RUDALI Khi pathetic Kahani storyline, ALL other charachters are totally sidelined! Even Jayshreeji (Nani) is getting NO importance! She is a PROP now! Manorama and Akash are PROPS too!

HOW can the PH and CV's do this to ALL the charachters to fulfill the demands of ONE actor? It is TOTALLY UNFAIR! If they dont pull up their socks soon, non of the cast we love to see will be left!

ALL the supporting cast will QUIT! They will then have to completley focus on ARHI, as there will be NO ONE else that people want to see! No one wants to see Rudali and Shyam! SO, that means the leads will collapse eventually as they cannot run the show 24/7!

I think if they built SENSIBLE parallel tracks not this CRAP they are currently showing, they could have given everyone thier due! When the LEADS get barley 5 minutes and the LEAD actress only gets 2 lines per episode, WHAT will the supporting cast get??

HOW many things will this RUDALI ruin? SP please step in and tell the CV's to EXPOSE Shyam and CHANGE this despicable track, coz we are SICK of it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiAmazingAmyprincessunara

sparkle2985 IF-Sizzlerz
sparkle2985
sparkle2985

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
mamiji
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I don't blame her at all. Thanks to Daljeet's negotiations, everyone probably thinks they can threaten to quit and the PH will bend over backwards and give in to their demands, even if it comes at the expense of the essence of this show.

In fact, the entire supporting cast should quit, starting with members of the Gupta family (especially Khushi's dad). They are being treated unfairly. One supporting character, Anjali, is getting ALL their screen-time combined. In fact, she gets more screen-time in one episode than the rest of the supporting cast gets in one month. I wonder what power she has over the PH. It would be a different matter if we were enjoying Anjali's screen-time. We hate it with a passion. I think its time for Star Plus to step in. Good luck to Deepali.

Pri well said!! u summed up all i want to say!!
thanks 2 dumbali we lose everything!! damn i wish she was allowed to quit!! the whole thing would have been a paradise if it happened like that! and then these subsequent events like Deepali quitting wouldn't have happened..
cz she is one of the side characters who could have been used most positively through being there for her kid sister!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiAmazingAmy

ayushi1993 IF-Dazzler
ayushi1993
ayushi1993

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
it's really a bad news but i miss her a lot she is so sweet deepali i will miss u   Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

heidi

mayuri099 Goldie
mayuri099
mayuri099

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I don't blame her at all. Thanks to Daljeet's negotiations, everyone probably thinks they can threaten to quit and the PH will bend over backwards and give in to their demands, even if it comes at the expense of the essence of this show.

In fact, the entire supporting cast should quit, starting with members of the Gupta family (especially Khushi's dad). They are being treated unfairly. One supporting character, Anjali, is getting ALL their screen-time combined. In fact, she gets more screen-time in one episode than the rest of the supporting cast gets in one month. I wonder what power she has over the PH. It would be a different matter if we were enjoying Anjali's screen-time. We hate it with a passion. I think its time for Star Plus to step in. Good luck to Deepali.

I agree. Star Plus should definitely step in. Can't tolerate Anjali anymore.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heidiAmazingAmy

..FallAndFly.. IF-Rockerz
..FallAndFly..
..FallAndFly..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
guys i really dont know why but i am not liking daljeet anymore,and i also dont know my heart is blaming her for deepali's replacement Cry

heidi

heidi Senior Member
heidi
heidi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
i hope she get some very good role in some other serial..
actually i like to see her on screen,she is such a cute sister and love her more than anjali..i hope to see deepali in some good serial doing a good role soon..all the best deepali..i appreciate her decision ..
she deserves much more..

AmazingAmy

Go to top