Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Inception ! Second Thread (Page 93)

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by sarra0

Originally posted by maariyah12345

I dont get cv's..

Yesterday they gave us an epic episode and managed to balance everything amazingly leaving the audiences happy..

And today they gave us a boring episode leaving audiences angry?

They are complelty capable of giving us breathtaking episodes so why the heck do they not do it consistently?

* Pulling my hair out*

</div>
<div>
all the epis this week have been rocking except this one...why leave the worst one on Friday..it just makes the audience less excited for next week..

There Friday episodes recently r not rockin, they tend to disappoint
plus no precap..why would audience tone in for the next week...half of the episode was repition of Anji-Shaym scene we had on wed and Shaym hiding drama we had the week before..

Was the whole family feeding anjali necesaary?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007anurao.66DiamondLife-MeMyselfI

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by riyya6

Seriously Im loosing interest...

It's boredOuch

They should've had this rubbish episode in the middle of the week...why save it till Friday?! D'oh

It was a bad move ending the week with such an episode, even I can't defend the CVs here. They were wrong, there was no focus on the leads. Where is their story? If one tuned in today you would feel Shyam and Anjali were the leads while Arnav and Khushi were the supporting characters, I do not blame fans for being outraged this is not what we want to see.
this whole week has been dedicated to Anji..and what happened last friday did demand for that..but yes, today was a bit too much I guess..from next week, I think the focus will start getting balanced between all characters

It was too much Huma, the wrong way to finish off the week. They did an excellent job yesterday but failed today, I dread to go on the main forum because I already know what I will see!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archie_79nandu_2007anurao.66coolgal270DiamondLifeRJXX-MeMyselfI

Cheena007 Goldie
Cheena007
Cheena007

Big smile
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by Cheena007

[QUOTE=.Mandy.]So Khushi has found out about Shyam's secret visits and the reason behind the Anjali's sudden change in mood.

Why Khusi Angry has to see snake coming secretly meeting Anji ..Ghar me itne log hai yaar ..
Hi cheena,
  Kushi ll only  see the things that can put her into troubles!Confused
[/QUOTE
Hi Chitu ,Big smile 

Kya ladki hai yaar trouble dhoodh dhodh ke pahunch jati haiAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007anurao.66Chaituv-MeMyselfI

coolgal270 IF-Rockerz
coolgal270
coolgal270

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello Hi  AllHug.. So no more sister bonding with payalia gone? can we please have half baked  Anji's character too  take a vacation  for a few days with Dadi..at least ... might improve her health and brains as well...or else I will also do something Di ke liye... since that seems to be the in thing... take a break from IPK..Embarrassed

Hey Koel!!Hug

Nahin nahin yaara...tum bhi nahin..Ouch

humara kya hoga?
Anyways its getting a little difiicult to digest all this..Upar se agar friends bhi aane band ho jayenge, toh where will we go? :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66-MeMyselfI

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

CVs r just trying to make ppl hate Khushi more nd more...i kn it will be 100 post calling KHUSHI Dumbo...i kn evn i said her too...bt whtevr CVs u keep on trying bt I still LOVE her...evn MORE nw.
U r nt Giving ARNAV nd KHUSHI...okyyy no problm...we hv YT.
We can watch thr all GOLDEN age of IPKKND...
So better throwing these CRAP episodes...just shut down the show on a gud note...
ITS just DISGUSTING to watch...!!
As i said I evn Lov Khushi more...sooo u keep on going to blutcher her...it wont hv ny impact on Me...Ouch

Edited by Krishyy808 - 07 September 2012 at 9:17am

Punkin22-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Originally posted by sunshine99

Hello Hi  AllHug.. So no more sister bonding with payalia gone? can we please have half baked  Anji's character too  take a vacation  for a few days with Dadi..at least ... might improve her health and brains as well...or else I will also do something Di ke liye... since that seems to be the in thing... take a break from IPK..Embarrassed
hey koyal..Hug..I will miss Deepali...I suppose they can bring in a saut for payal di as well..

anurao.66Chaituv

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007Chaituvanurao.66RJXXDiamondLife-MeMyselfI

eyesonme IF-Dazzler
eyesonme
eyesonme

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by riyya6

Seriously Im loosing interest...

It's boredOuch

They should've had this rubbish episode in the middle of the week...why save it till Friday?! D'oh

It was a bad move ending the week with such an episode, even I can't defend the CVs here. They were wrong, there was no focus on the leads. Where is their story? If one tuned in today you would feel Shyam and Anjali were the leads while Arnav and Khushi were the supporting characters, I do not blame fans for being outraged this is not what we want to see.
this whole week has been dedicated to Anji..and what happened last friday did demand for that..but yes, today was a bit too much I guess..from next week, I think the focus will start getting balanced between all characters

It was too much Huma, the wrong way to finish off the week. They did an excellent job yesterday but failed today, I dread to go on the main forum because I already know what I will see!

Theres a poll out there saying whether people have lost interest or not.. lets just say theres no point in having the 'not' option.. cv's need to do some serious damage control right about now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nandu_2007anurao.66-MeMyselfI

Go to top