Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwetha!

Say something to cheer me up yaar pleez

Me too
Rit sastra chaithu
Kuch karo na pls

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sarra0

I was loosen interest then this week was ok, ill c how they play out Khushi's new knowledge and if once again they butcher her character wat will b left

if Khushi is to convince Arnav to get Shaym back, Anji should convince of her that beforehand..that is the only way it would not look like her character is being butchered..
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chaituv

Shastru , why r u laughing saying baby is gone? U became like Anji too Kya? Shyam ke alawa koi dikh nahi raha hai?🤣

See chaitu, CVs have shown us overboarded his attempts of killing people..

Shyamu's character is in extreme gadbad ghotala..no one is understanding now his intention..Why he is doing this..Cvs need to highlight this soon otherwise TRPs will be 1.5

First, he was ready to kill poojali for khushi
Then he was trying to kill poojali with baby
Then he was trying to kill ASR for property
Then he was trying to kill Khushi for dhokhebaazi
Then again back to baby..succeeded
Looks like shyamu is all geared up in reverse..
Next one in line is ASR

So basically story is about : Shyamu
Iss khoon bhare plans ko kya naam de ..Isse to acha hai "AHAT" ya other horor shows dekh lai
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, the TRPs of this week will determine how much Anji-Shaym they will continue showing us as well I think..
Cheena007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shwetha!

Say something to cheer me up yaar pleez

Already loosing interest .. we know what is coming so not interested .. damage is done nothing to salvage .. 
 Guys ðŸ¤—
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: anurao.66

Koel, We can pack all the three DD, Mr and Mrs Jha, the master manipulators to the Himalayas for some  R&R.

What do you say. I dont know what they will show on Monday?

Anu

yes Anu very good idea.. I am sure the entire IPK forum will gladly help us out in this.. On Monday u will see Khushi's tears by Arnav.. he will not wipe them but give them...they made the spunky, smart yet simple and good at  heart girl DUMB...Anjali who should be  in a cusp between a distraught mother and a wife who therefore clings to her husband's sweetness as her only hope...like doobte ko tinke ka sahara..In her lying to her family also there needs to be desperation.. vulnerability and not.. cool calculation... the character is missing the crucial element of sympathy of being a woman who is trying to grasp at straws to help her from slipping.. her fight in a sad way to build her world again...The makers envision a story to initially portray the darkness in life and how our fight to not succumb to it happens within it.. but do not have the gumption to follow it through.. dilute it... and the result is neither a gripping dark drama of characters nor a light hear-ted jasuben jayantilal ki ...family... Edited by sunshine99 - 11 years ago
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

oh well atleast their execution improved...at least let the elders talk about postponing or how odd it is to have a wedding when their daughter has just miscarriaged..

Lekin Di Aur uski diet se phursath mile than na, they r giving so much imp to Anji that even thinking or mentioning abt marriage now is a crime!
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Nanu & Shweths

here this to CHEER U'LL up...

QUIT IPK
This content was originally posted by: -Huma-

hey Shweta...i thought of you when I read the news of Deepali quitting..😆

Hey Huma, Everyone thinks of me when they see Payash these days, I am flattered actually😆