Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Inception ! Second Thread (Page 55)

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sonshine

He bought it to deface it not up hold it

he wanted it in his possession , he toiled  for it ..what he does with that is another issue.. but he wanted it...similarly what he will do with Malik name is different issue but  he will not yield it  easily..
he will not yield, because it is Shyam, Yes.
But tell me, If it is indeed the story of DKS, what right has Shyam to even stand in front of ASR.
a 15 year old lost his mother... his family... his security
he has been equally sinned against.

Depends  on who the sinner is.. what if Shyam too has been sinned against ??
for example?
are u saying his sister has been wronged?
yes, if that is so...
still I am not convinced... that she was blackmailed into it. what stopped her from getting help from the Raizadas or some such source...
if she was forced, it was another matter...
even in case of Khushi's forced marriage, my sympathy is limited... what stopped her from approaching elders?
all this Abala Nari stuff just makes me angry... it is rubbish... in most cases there is a choice...
but if there are babies involved, then yes the babies are not at fault...
in this case too, all they are entitled to is the Malik Name and about half the property...
even then, the money part is obsolete, as it is ASR self acquired wealth. He bought Sheesh Mahal, He didn't inherit it.
the "Illegitimates" had better address Chachaji...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lalsunvidarchie_79Nina90anurao.66serialwatcher16sharmibalanRJXX

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Has anyone ventured into the Main Forum today? Just wondering what the reaction is to Deepali quitting?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinearchie_79Hkrajansharmibalananurao.66

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitJ26

Originally posted by Hkrajan

Hug hello my friends, so payal gone well,woh tu hona hi tha,wondering how long will akash last

Embarrassedpls dont kill me say this swetha, mein aapne pati ki eklauti biwi hoon Big smile ,what else is new

Hi HarshitaHug

ShockedWhere's Tuffy??

Supna scared of dogs, so i changed it for her [ Big smile ,waise he has had his dinner and walk for today and sleeping like a baby downstairs, and how are you

aww so cute!

I'm fine thanks...looking forward to the weekend so I can catch up on the weeks sleep!

Wonder if I'll be able to sleep after the epi thoughStern Smile

Have decided not to watch today epi, will read wu then decide,cannot deal with kushi bring back shyam and their MU

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshineanurao.66sharmibalanRJXX

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharmibalan

What does their Reflection on the poolside...represents??

Time to reflet their past together...??

Ponder ...

He is sitting straight...and she is leaning on him...and he is embracing her...and holding her hand

The light is illuminating their room...and the broken jar...along with the scattered pieces...are there...in front of them...

with Arnav facing it...and Khuhsi looking sideways...

Do i have to decode this message Sathya?

ofc !!

He will be her backbone...during the hard times ahead...

Sathya...am i atleast going in the right direction...or take diversionSmile

U are going in the right direction

Is there more to this pic than... he being her backbone during her hard times...He will be her shoulder to rest...He will be her strength...and support...and this is there moment alone before they face their past together...Smile

Sathya i got Dharshan from your DP ganapathy today...and my mid morning when i logged back...U were MB in my desktop...and Ganapathy...in my mobile...

Finally when i signed off from work...Eclipse in desktop...and now iam seeing MB...now in my laptop...

So what are u today my dear...I am assuming Ganapathy...as u only change DP on Mondays...right Sweety

I am Ganapathy !!

Just bec I said  He is  sitting straight , Don't think  there is a significance to it... I was merely commenting that they are getting their act together  cos ASR shud be sitting , standing in erect posture and not slouching... which had become the norm this few months...

Other than him supporting her I can see one more thing...She is facing the reflection on the poolside while he is facing the other way...

Sathya...all i can get from this pic is that they are having a moment before their past knocks on there door...sending them to reflect things that happened 14 yrs back...

because he helped her pick up the pieces...I said he will support & help her & guide her ...While she herself initiates the process...Smile

Edited by sharmibalan - 07 September 2012 at 6:44am

Nina90Hkrajansonshineanurao.66

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurao.66

Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by .Mandy.

Just read about Deepali quitting the show which explains her absence. One thing for sure this is not good for IPKKND or DB, this is only going to bring more heat on them. Now many are expecting Akshay will be the next to leave given how little he has to do and can one blame him if that turns out to be the case?? Both Deepali and Akshay have been given a raw deal by the PH who have seriously underused both to make way for more Dadi, Anjali, Shyam drama despite the outcry from fans. I am going to miss Deepali

Me too

I really liked her, Let's hope this doesn't spark a chain reactionConfused

Me three. Even I liked her but I think after DB fiasco others dont stand a chance at increasing their screen space, Phasngurls will chew them alive. I feel Akshay is next on the line. They have to develop his role.
Hi Trin, howz ur hand? Bush, loved ur analysis. Sharmi, congrats!!!!
Hi Anu, Jhalak, Riyaa, Sam, <font>Hkrajan, Sumana, Nina!!!!!!!!! I am Shilpa from Bangalore
</font>

Hi i am harshita Big smile

Hi Mandy, Shilpa, harshita welcome.
[
BR]Anu

Hey Anu, hope you feeling better now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66

RJXX IF-Sizzlerz
RJXX
RJXX

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Hug hello my friends, so payal gone well,woh tu hona hi tha,wondering how long will akash last

Embarrassedpls dont kill me say this swetha, mein aapne pati ki eklauti biwi hoon Big smile ,what else is new

Hi HarshitaHug

ShockedWhere's Tuffy??

Supna scared of dogs, so i changed it for her [ Big smile ,waise he has had his dinner and walk for today and sleeping like a baby downstairs, and how are you

aww so cute!

I'm fine thanks...looking forward to the weekend so I can catch up on the weeks sleep!

Have decided not to watch today epi, will read wu then decide,cannot deal with kushi bring back shyam and their MU

Even if she does bring him back doubt they'll show that & Arshi fight today Confused
Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Hi HarshitaHug

ShockedWhere's Tuffy??

aww so cute!

Even if she does bring him back doubt they'll show that & Arshi fight todayConfused

Still mein MU btw these two dekh dekh kar thak gaaye hoon, kuch naya hoo, y so predictable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RJXX

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

He bought it to deface it not up hold it

he wanted it in his possession , he toiled  for it ..what he does with that is another issue.. but he wanted it...similarly what he will do with Malik name is different issue but  he will not yield it  easily..
he will not yield, because it is Shyam, Yes.
But tell me, If it is indeed the story of DKS, what right has Shyam to even stand in front of ASR.
a 15 year old lost his mother... his family... his security
he has been equally sinned against.

Depends  on who the sinner is.. what if Shyam too has been sinned against ??
for example?
are u saying his sister has been wronged?
yes, if that is so...
still I am not convinced... that she was blackmailed into it. what stopped her from getting help from the Raizadas or some such source...
if she was forced, it was another matter...
even in case of Khushi's forced marriage, my sympathy is limited... what stopped her from approaching elders?
all this Abala Nari stuff just makes me angry... it is rubbish... in most cases there is a choice...
but if there are babies involved, then yes the babies are not at fault...
in this case too, all they are entitled to is the Malik Name and about half the property...
even then, the money part is obsolete, as it is ASR self acquired wealth. He bought Sheesh Mahal, He didn't inherit it.
the "Illegitimates" had better address Chachaji...

Hi Appu!!! I agree wit you.
There is no justification for the crimes which Shyam has committed. Whether Shyam wants name or wealth of Maliks for the babies, he should have plotted against Dadi & Chachaji for that, y ASR? Even if ASR committed a mistake earlier, he was a teen at that time, Dadi could have easily overruled that.
Hi Anu, Mandy & all whom I Have missed & Bye to all Reduxians!!!!!! Will stalk silently as am reaching my 20 posts limit

sonshineserialwatcher16sharmibalanRJXX

Go to top