Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Inception ! Second Thread (Page 52)

Nina90 IF-Dazzler
Nina90
Nina90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JRia

Big smile
Originally posted by Nina90

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sampin

Should I continue, Tanths?

Please Do ...

Smile

So Khushi begins to pick up the pieces, trying to ignore the fact that Arnav is watching her every move, is gauging her emotions and she knows she can't hide them from him... she knows he has seen that she still believes in bringing back Shyam... she doesn't expect him to agree, rather she knows he won't agree... and she knows its as much for her as sake that he is doing this as for Anjali's... a prick of guilt wavers on her face and Arnav catches that... he knows Khushi is shaken up by the thought of having to meet Shyam again, he knows what she has faced at his hands... he wipes away his tears, once again wanting to become the protector for her...

He bends up to pick the pieces with her... he doesn't stop her from doing it; he merely aids her... as a sort of meeting at the middle... he will not agree with her on the Shyam front, she will be in his khilaf with regards to that... but on the fact that Anjali's life needs to be straightened, they are in tandem... Khushi recognises the gesture; for a moment, hope springs in her that maybe he'll agree... she looks a second time, this time right into his eyes; an invisible sigh escapes her as her hope gets deflated...

The pieces of the vase are gathered, with Khushi holding onto them as they stand up; she places them on the table, right in front of his eyes; so that he will not be able to turn his face away... everytime he looks at the vase, he'll know that's what his sister is like, now... he can't glue the pieces of her person back; he can only manage to hold her together for so long before she collapses...

What Poetry !! * Sigh* ...NInnav...I  want a Post from U today ,,Samjhi Tum !!

No, This Pic does not convey that ...

ROFL..You're too bad Tants..You make her write so much..and then at the end you say..No it's not that!!LOL
[/QUOTE]

Kyunke  She does not write posts and I love to read her ..Iss bahane hi sahi, padne ko mila  Smile
[/QUOTE]

Ab patha chal gaya, na? Meri jawaab pehle se hi galath thi, na?SmileSmile
[/QUOTE]

Hey Nina 
Pls do write more often Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Will definitely try my best, Maria! Smile

Waise SKD=Sapno Ki Duniya; my permanent address...Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanHkrajananurao.66JRiatrintringsharmibalantanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Originally posted by sonshine

He bought it to deface it not up hold it

he wanted it in his possession , he toiled  for it ..what he does with that is another issue.. but he wanted it...similarly what he will do with Malik name is different issue but  he will not yield it  easily..
he will not yield, because it is Shyam, Yes.
But tell me, If it is indeed the story of DKS, what right has Shyam to even stand in front of ASR.
a 15 year old lost his mother... his family... his security
he has been equally sinned against.

Depends  on who the sinner is.. what if Shyam too has been sinned against ??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sonshinearchie_79Nina90trintringanurao.66JRia

Hkrajan IF-Dazzler
Hkrajan
Hkrajan

[QUOTE=Hkrajan]Hug hello my friends, so payal gone well,woh tu hona hi tha,wondering how long will akash last

Embarrassedpls dont kill me say this swetha, mein aapne pati ki eklauti biwi hoon Big smile ,what else is new

Hi Harshita Hug,

Payal has not gone, Jaana ..Deepali has gone ...Smile
[/QUOTe
Hug hi tanths, see what this serial is doing to me bluring the lines between character and actor
Thanks for correcting me Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanarchie_79Nina90anurao.66JRiaRJXXtanthya

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Originally posted by bs_si

Originally posted by Jhalak29

HugTrin,,, hows ur burn now re,,, i hope its getting better

HugSharmi,,, one extra for u Hug

Hugmaria

@ everyoneHug

Hubby ka constant attention on my hand so all good Tongue

another funny thing happened today, life is imitation art in my life. its almost too funny to believe.
bataooo bataoooBig smile

yaar kya batayu...hubby was coughing a bit the past 2 days. he doesn't really get sick at all, he said its probably viral. I told him to take some meds he said viral hai, so meds won't do anything. anyway khud doctor hai so I didn't bother saying anything. today I came back from work and he just made a face and pointed to his throat. I'm like what? Confused and why didn't you call me at work today? he shook his head and then wrote on a piece of paper that he lost his voice. apparently it happens to him with viral attacks. Aab batao mein kya karu. I really tried hard controlling myself finally burst out laughing "aap ko aur kya kya takniki kharabi hai" ROFL he just looked at me like I've lost it. aab bechara in moun vrat and me chattering away. he said he'll be ok in 2 days.

Bechara  !! aur tum  Hasrahe ho ...Kaada Bana ke  pilao !!  Chahe tho woh episode rewind karlo for the recipe Big smileLOL

I did make him some Aadrak wali chai with some other stuff, mum's recipe. but he said for him it always lasts 2 days atleast. I'm trying to help him but its still too funny. why does it always happen to me? Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanNina90cool_tweetyHkrajanarchie_79sharmibalananurao.66JRiatanthya

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Hugmaria

@ everyoneHug

another funny thing happened today, life is imitation art in my life. its almost too funny to believe.
bataooo bataoooBig smile

yaar kya batayu...hubby was coughing a bit the past 2 days. he doesn't really get sick at all, he said its probably viral. I told him to take some meds he said viral hai, so meds won't do anything. anyway khud doctor hai so I didn't bother saying anything. today I came back from work and he just made a face and pointed to his throat. I'm like what? Confused and why didn't you call me at work today? he shook his head and then wrote on a piece of paper that he lost his voice. apparently it happens to him with viral attacks. Aab batao mein kya karu. I really tried hard controlling myself finally burst out laughing "aap ko aur kya kya takniki kharabi hai" ROFL he just looked at me like I've lost it. aab bechara in moun vrat and me chattering away. he said he'll be ok in 2 days.

Bechara  !! aur tum  Hasrahe ho ...Kaada Bana ke  pilao !!  Chahe tho woh episode rewind karlo for the recipe Big smileLOL

Poor thing...trin...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Give him kaada bana...but don't test him at the end like how Khushi did...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anurao.66trintring

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Hi to everyone who just joined.

@ Trin - Hi...how is your hand? 

Fari Hug  my hand is getting so much attention from everyone Embarrassed

its much better thanks, will heal naturally. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nina90anurao.66JRiaincandescent

JRia IF-Rockerz
JRia
JRia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by JRia

Big smile

Originally posted by sampin

Should I continue, Tanths?

Please Do ...

Smile

So Khushi begins to pick up the pieces, trying to ignore the fact that Arnav is watching her every move, is gauging her emotions and she knows she can't hide them from him... she knows he has seen that she still believes in bringing back Shyam... she doesn't expect him to agree, rather she knows he won't agree... and she knows its as much for her as sake that he is doing this as for Anjali's... a prick of guilt wavers on her face and Arnav catches that... he knows Khushi is shaken up by the thought of having to meet Shyam again, he knows what she has faced at his hands... he wipes away his tears, once again wanting to become the protector for her...

He bends up to pick the pieces with her... he doesn't stop her from doing it; he merely aids her... as a sort of meeting at the middle... he will not agree with her on the Shyam front, she will be in his khilaf with regards to that... but on the fact that Anjali's life needs to be straightened, they are in tandem... Khushi recognises the gesture; for a moment, hope springs in her that maybe he'll agree... she looks a second time, this time right into his eyes; an invisible sigh escapes her as her hope gets deflated...

The pieces of the vase are gathered, with Khushi holding onto them as they stand up; she places them on the table, right in front of his eyes; so that he will not be able to turn his face away... everytime he looks at the vase, he'll know that's what his sister is like, now... he can't glue the pieces of her person back; he can only manage to hold her together for so long before she collapses...

What Poetry !! * Sigh* ...NInnav...I  want a Post from U today ,,Samjhi Tum !!

No, This Pic does not convey that ...

ROFL..You're too bad Tants..You make her write so much..and then at the end you say..No it's not that!!LOL

Kyunke  She does not write posts and I love to read her ..Iss bahane hi sahi, padne ko mila  Smile
[/QUOTE]

Ab patha chal gaya, na? Meri jawaab pehle se hi galath thi, na?SmileSmile
[/QUOTE]

Hey Nina 
Pls do write more often Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Will definitely try my best, Maria! Smile

Waise SKD=Sapno Ki Duniya; my permanent address...Big smile
[/QUOTE]

Mine too LOL
Thanks

Nina90anurao.66

sharmibalan IF-Rockerz
sharmibalan
sharmibalan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Hugmaria

@ everyoneHug

bataooo bataoooBig smile

I did make him some Aadrak wali chai with some other stuff, mum's recipe. but he said for him it always lasts 2 days atleast. I'm trying to help him but its still too funny. why does it always happen to me? Confused

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

anurao.66trintring

Go to top