Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Inception ! Second Thread (Page 120)

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by sarra0

this is wat international audiences were waiting 4, they shud have had conviction in their own product and they cud have changed it after, just because he wud have been more deadly as long as Khushi wasn't just takin it and was doin somethin it wud have gone down Ok, people still remember and love the guesthouse Khushi, people watched this because it was different and M&B style and that is wat is expected.

</div>
<div>

this PH listens too much to what their online fans say...and frankly most of online fans who are most vocal, all they want is sweet romantic moments..

sure ASR loves her, but considering his personality he was quite toothless during the MU track, especially when she was trying to annoy him..

I am glad he got angry at her after the confession when she wouldnt turn around to face him after Garima slapped her and his outrage when she suggested Shaym should be allowed to meat Anji...now that is ASR for you...he loves KKG but you can't change aperson's attitude completely

see love doesnt change you...it brings out the best in you...ASR has always been an emotional fool, Khushi just brings his hidden feelings out...he has had temper issues since he wasa kid..his temper is a part of him...it cannot be gotten rid of completely..

During Feb and beginning of Mar they still had viewers who were mature and cud appreciate a layered and different story as long as it was not saas-bahu, but they lost a lot of those post march. Yep ASR was toothless 4the most part and that didn't sit well wit me, if he remembered the holi conversation like they tried covering wit then he shud have done somethin about it, he is meant to b a self made man, so by nature he shud b proactive, he shud have investigated.a instead of wat they showed. This is another case where IPKKND tries to change the characteristics to fit the story rather then the other way around. That is somethin they have improved on that they show his anger.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishra--sumana13---MeMyselfI

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hey guys redux is up a bit early today...so those who havent seen it pls reserve...will post it once more at the usual time Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---MeMyselfI

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

hey guys redux is up a bit early today...so those who havent seen it pls reserve...will post it once more at the usual timeEmbarrassed

I havnt seen u around, how's it goin? School opened

--sumana13--Arhimaniac-MeMyselfI

sonshine IF-Dazzler
sonshine
sonshine

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hello
Look what I found in the Main forum when I looged on...
someone has been reading REDUX
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184773

--sumana13--Arhimaniac-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged

this is wat international audiences were waiting 4, they shud have had conviction in their own product and they cud have changed it after, just because he wud have been more deadly as long as Khushi wasn't just takin it and was doin somethin it wud have gone down Ok, people still remember and love the guesthouse Khushi, people watched this because it was different and M&B style and that is wat is expected.

</div>
<div>

this PH listens too much to what their online fans say...and frankly most of online fans who are most vocal, all they want is sweet romantic moments..

sure ASR loves her, but considering his personality he was quite toothless during the MU track, especially when she was trying to annoy him..

I am glad he got angry at her after the confession when she wouldnt turn around to face him after Garima slapped her and his outrage when she suggested Shaym should be allowed to meat Anji...now that is ASR for you...he loves KKG but you can't change aperson's attitude completely

see love doesnt change you...it brings out the best in you...ASR has always been an emotional fool, Khushi just brings his hidden feelings out...he has had temper issues since he wasa kid..his temper is a part of him...it cannot be gotten rid of completely..

During Feb and beginning of Mar they still had viewers who were mature and cud appreciate a layered and different story as long as it was not saas-bahu, but they lost a lot of those post march. Yep ASR was toothless 4the most part and that didn't sit well wit me, if he remembered the holi conversation like they tried covering wit then he shud have done somethin about it, he is meant to b a self made man, so by nature he shud b proactive, he shud have investigated.a instead of wat they showed. This is another case where IPKKND tries to change the characteristics to fit the story rather then the other way around. That is somethin they have improved on that they show his anger.
yeah and dont even get me started on Arnie's amnesia and forgetting that khushi's fiance was named Shaym as well...they gave amnesia to all character to drag the MU..
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by --sumana13--

http://natasha-newsbynatasha.blogspot.in/2012/09/khushi-goes-against-arnavs-wish.html
Acc to this Khushi gets crybaby her most desired candy snakw 
ASR upset with K
Haldi ceremony at GH >>>>
Dadi And Garima confrontation and face off 
ASR who was already upset with Khushi ...calls off the wedding ...CryCry

Now I know why Sathya had a pair of BIG scissors in her DP...CryCry

ASR is not a chota baccha...even if kkg gets shaym, you think he will let him stay at RM? the final decision will be ASR's only..
do you mean Shyam will stay somewhere else not in RM ???Cause ASR won't allow Di to leave RM... then ... are you telling me something else ??? Please explain to this tubelight ...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Hello
Look what I found in the Main forum when I looged on...
someone has been reading REDUX
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3184773
Hey

its a mix of what we discuss here plus a few other twists..LOL..but I really do think senior malik had an affair otherwise no shaymu past..
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged

http://natasha-newsbynatasha.blogspot.in/2012/09/khushi-goes-against-arnavs-wish.html
Acc to this Khushi gets crybaby her most desired candy snakw 
ASR upset with K
Haldi ceremony at GH >>>>
Dadi And Garima confrontation and face off 
ASR who was already upset with Khushi ...calls off the wedding ...CryCry

Now I know why Sathya had a pair of BIG scissors in her DP...CryCry

ASR is not a chota baccha...even if kkg gets shaym, you think he will let him stay at RM? the final decision will be ASR's only..
do you mean Shyam will stay somewhere else not in RM ???Cause ASR won't allow Di to leave RM... then ... are you telling me something else ??? Please explain to this tubelight ...Embarrassed
no all I meant is that it is not going to be over if KKG brings him to RM..Arnie is just gonna kick him out..I think it will take more emotional blackmail for him to agree to it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Go to top