Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX : Inception ! Second Thread (Page 119)

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarra0

this is wat international audiences were waiting 4, they shud have had conviction in their own product and they cud have changed it after, just because he wud have been more deadly as long as Khushi wasn't just takin it and was doin somethin it wud have gone down Ok, people still remember and love the guesthouse Khushi, people watched this because it was different and M&B style and that is wat is expected.

this PH listens too much to what their online fans say...and frankly most of online fans who are most vocal, all they want is sweet romantic moments..

sure ASR loves her, but considering his personality he was quite toothless during the MU track, especially when she was trying to annoy him..

I am glad he got angry at her after the confession when she wouldnt turn around to face him after Garima slapped her and his outrage when she suggested Shaym should be allowed to meat Anji...now that is ASR for you...he loves KKG but you can't change a person's attitude completely

see love doesnt change you...it brings out the best in you...ASR has always been an emotional fool, Khushi just brings his hidden feelings out...he has had temper issues since he was a kid..his temper is a part of him...it cannot be gotten rid of completely..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_wonderSarun_4evereyesonmesamanthana--sumana13--incandescent

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool_wonder

No one hereShocked

Any way..who ever is here...A BIG HELLOHugHugHug

WHAT HAS TO HAPPEN WILL HAPPEN... Is the best phrase nowLOL

MF is a messStern Smile...

YOu know I was equeally angry but when I saw two things my anger cooled a bitLOL

1. Do i want to see Kushi..CATCH a TERRORIST and win the NATIONAL AWARD AGAIN ErmmStern Smile..After just finishing the TORCHER of MASTER CHEF COMPITATIONStern SmileStern Smile

2. DO i want to see Arnav putting a case on Kushi just because she tried to make Anjali happy...Stern Smile
Just like in EHMMBH Manvi put a case against Jeevika Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile...

NOTE:: I do not mean to hurt the sentiments of the fans who love these shows...Stern Smile..

But Guys...Trust me..IPKKND ani't that bad yetLOL..

1. DOnt we want to get PASSION and LOVE backEmbarrassed
2. Dont we want to see Anjali see the TRUE face of ShyamStern Smile..
3. Dont we want Arnav to know what his sister has been doing behind his back

Guys...IPK has hugh fan base...so it is bit difficult to satisfy every viewer...

I am not saying today epi was EXCEPTIONAL or GOOD...

But to move ahead of SHYAM drama something is needed...
TO get NPAND and MDJND thing..they need story...

WEll..I want to wait and watch is what i will tellSmile

hey ...

my only issue is that shaym-anji part was repetitive and it was a very thanda episode for a friday..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_wondereyesonmearchie_79Jhalak29

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

No one hereShocked

YOu know I was equeally angry but when I saw two things my anger cooled a bitLOL

1. Do i want to see Kushi..CATCH a TERRORIST and win the NATIONAL AWARD AGAIN ErmmStern Smile..After just finishing the TORCHER of MASTER CHEF COMPITATIONStern SmileStern Smile

2. DO i want to see Arnav putting a case on Kushi just because she tried to make Anjali happy...Stern Smile
Just like in EHMMBH Manvi put a case against Jeevika Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile...

NOTE:: I do not mean to hurt the sentiments of the fans who love these shows...Stern Smile..

Guys...IPK has hugh fan base...so it is bit difficult to satisfy every viewer...

hey ...

my only issue is that shaym-anji part was repetitive and it was a very thanda episode for a friday..

I dont have  issues shaympooo, they are showing the repetive poojali drama, since one week,  ..  atleast they can shower some GARIMA monolue, showing some hints in the pst...  In 20 mins, they are showing 15 mints Syamali, huggie, nures huggie...   BROMATIC...Angry.. that is my issue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_wondereyesonmeJhalak29--sumana13---MeMyselfI

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged

No one hereShocked

hey ...

Hug

Guess you and me kinda think alikeEmbarrassed..

Agree...Anjali again and again saving shyam is Stern Smile...But for Kushi to see they had to do it I guess Stern Smile..

Regarding Promotion and Planning...

PH is more responsible than channelAngry..

Doesnt Gul madam want her show to run long Stern Smile...Channel is earning and making most of ArHI and IPKKND Stern Smile...but what is PH doing Stern Smile...

Really feel pity...ArHi are such Fab jodie..SP is such a fab channel and all we get is NO PROMOTION and requarly shifting MAHA EPI Stern Smile...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samanthana

No one hereShocked

hey ...

I dont have  issues shaympooo, they are showing the repetive poojali drama, since one week,  ..  atleast they can shower some GARIMA monolue, showing some hints in the pst...  In 20 mins, they are showing 15 mints Syamali, huggie, nures huggie...   BROMATIC...Angry.. that is my issue
when did he get the name shaympoo and why am I finding about it only now? LOL
yeah I guess today's epi revolved a bit too much around Anjali..if they had done some dhamaka or made it more balanced like the rest of this week's episodes had been, we would have been ok with it..

and I agree with you 100%, there was nothing interesting in shaym-anjali scenes today as it was repetitive

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cool_wondersamanthana--sumana13--

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
@Samantha

Agree...But every show has this problem yar...Smile

Without these tracks we will never get a LONG RUNNING SHOWLOL

problem is..some times it works and some times NOLOL...

I hate it when Anjali and shyam get HUG and 15 mins and when Arnav and Kushi get is IGNOREAngry...
Arnav not even bothering...Ermm
and Kushi acting a bit BRAINLESSAngry

actually it will be interesting to see how Arnav will react to Kushi's dumbnessD'oh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--samanthana-MeMyselfI

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged

No one hereShocked

hey ...

Hug

Guess you and me kinda think alikeEmbarrassed..

Agree...Anjali again and again saving shyam is Stern Smile...But for Kushi to see they had to do it I guess Stern Smile..

Regarding Promotion and Planning...

PH is more responsible than channelAngry..

Doesnt Gul madam want her show to run long Stern Smile...Channel is earning and making most of ArHI and IPKKND Stern Smile...but what is PH doing Stern Smile...

Really feel pity...ArHi are such Fab jodie..SP is such a fab channel and all we get is NO PROMOTION and requarly shifting MAHA EPI Stern Smile...
yeah...it had to be shown for the story but the scene was so boring..atleast shaymu could have used some new angle to manipulate her..lol..

Gul cant do anything if SP doesnt want promos..SP says it wants promo and PH shoots it..

I think since 4Lions is a new PH and SP is very experienced, they dont want to create an issue by arguing over lack of promos with SP..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--samanthana

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

@Samantha

Agree...But every show has this problem yar...Smile

Without these tracks we will never get a LONG RUNNING SHOWLOL

problem is..some times it works and some times NOLOL...

I hate it when Anjali and shyam get HUG and 15 mins and when Arnav and Kushi get is IGNOREAngry...
Arnav not even bothering...Ermm
and Kushi acting a bit BRAINLESSAngry

actually it will be interesting to see how Arnav will react to Kushi's dumbnessD'oh
can he please blow up? Its been ages since ArHi have fought

but ASR is already feeling very lonely as evident from yesterday's episode...I dont want him to loose the only emotional strength he has in this emotional blackmail that he is about to face from his family members soon..I wanted to see KKG support him when everyone else opposes him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Go to top