Originally posted by: incandescent

I am dozing off...bye bye !! 

bye Fari...sleep well.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sarra0

Hi Fari 😊

Havnt seen the episode yet, goin to a meeting wud b inconsiderate after wat happened at RM and only Anjali has that right to b inconsiderate

its been two days since Anji's miscarriage, right? because the day after khushi wore blue and next day she wore the black/purple dress

how come no one has talked about what they are going to do with ArHi marriage after Anji's miscarriage??
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

its been two days since Anji's miscarriage, right? because the day after khushi wore blue and next day she wore the black/purple dress

how come no one has talked about what they are going to do with ArHi marriage after Anji's miscarriage??

Did she change into the black clothes today? Yesterdays episode was turquoise, them not mentioning the marriage 4a few days after I after wat happened and wat is happening I am ok wit. If the marriage had been scheduled 4the next day it wud have been another matter.
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Did she change into the black clothes today? Yesterdays episode was turquoise, them not mentioning the marriage 4a few days after I after wat happened and wat is happening I am ok wit. If the marriage had been scheduled 4the next day it wud have been another matter.

its the black and purple suit that she wore when Arnie tried to make her smile by blocking her way again and again by the poolside..its not that I want marriage to happen now..but atleast mention that it is postponed, make some calls to guests etc..
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If anyone missed redux new thread ðŸ˜³

sarra0 thumbnail

its the black and purple suit that she wore when Arnie tried to make her smile by blocking her way again and again by the poolside..its not that I want marriage to happen now..but atleast mention that it is postponed, make some calls to guests etc..

they hadn't announced the haldi as yet, never mind marriage date approaching, so 4me personally it does not bother me, but get Shayam back in the house, Anjali cheered up and it will b mentioned all systems go
sarra0 thumbnail
Got to 4now, c u later Huma
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Got to 4now, c u later Huma

bye Sara..