IP REDUX : Inception ! Second Thread - Page 79

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals I m out catch u'll ltr🤗
bye Jhalak..
Originally posted by Shwetha!

I can always PR for him in his next show after making sure he puts it in his contract that he will get screen-time for 5 whole minutes with Talk-time even if it includes singing Nursery Rhymes for the whole 5 minutes.
Hi shwetha , 
He already started singing Di ka chanting frm yestarday na! May be he ll play a  big role in bringing shayam back to RM!
Originally posted by Shwetha!

Tell me about it we wanted Arnav sneaking in GH to see  Khushi, We got Snake in RM.

We wanted Arnav to feed her in Mehendi, We got Snake feeding (D)A(M)NJALI.

We wanted to see love, romance of Arhi, we got Shyam and Anjali.

Okay seriously do the forum stalkers have eyesight problem or they have Anjilosis...Reading Arnav and Khushi as Shyam and Anjali😡

Well said Shwetha👏 Hi All🤗.
But you know this is what is helping me in getting detached from the show😃. I did not watch a single repeat this week. And wasnt so excited to watch today's epi either..so I guess jo bhi hota hai ache ke liye hota hai😆
Originally posted by -Huma-

hey Pals..today's anji-shaym scenes were too boring and repetitive..

yeah Huma, it was IRRITATING to the core...also I will be furious if Khushi hides the fact from Arnav and doesnt say that she saw Shyam. She will be so DUMB...agar aisa hua toh Shyam ke saath mujhe Khushi ka bhi execution chahiye...I have had enough of her sillyness
Originally posted by Jhalak29

Gals I m out catch u'll ltr🤗

Bye Jhalak. Hope you are fine.

Anu
Originally posted by sarra0

her actually tellin him everything wud b progress of a sort, but her dialogue of he lost a baby he cud have again
ged does not install much confidence.
if Khushi is to convince Arnav, she should focus on the part about making Anji happy..she hasnt really seen anything which should convince her that he is a changed man..feeling sorry for a dead baby doesnt mean the person is all goody goody now..
Originally posted by -Huma-

Guys, the TRPs of this week will determine how much Anji-Shaym they will continue showing us as well I think..

They have had decent episodes this week, but if v can c the pattern in the trps y can't the makers
Hello guys 🤗
Just by reading the LU am feeling all tired n depressed...imagine watching Rotlu n her Kanhaiyya's scene 😡

The way everyone was taking turn to drop Anjali to her room after lunch sounded like a Bidaai scene to me... Ugh!! If symbolisms are anything to go by, can i at least hope she moves out of RM soon 😔 🤔 ? !!! ( i know am being too hopeful here and you can see am hopelessly hoping that IP will get back to its earlier glory days soon 😭 )
Originally posted by Chaituv

Zabardasth twist is Arnavji Bhan Gaye Anji Di🤣🤣

🤣

ab kaun banega mera ASR 🥺
ah man the pressure to try and cheer everyone up is too much!!! 

😳