Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It was a bad move ending the week with such an episode, even I can't defend the CVs here. They were wrong, there was no focus on the leads. Where is their story? If one tuned in today you would feel Shyam and Anjali were the leads while Arnav and Khushi were the supporting characters, I do not blame fans for being outraged this is not what we want to see.

this whole week has been dedicated to Anji..and what happened last friday did demand for that..but yes, today was a bit too much I guess..from next week, I think the focus will start getting balanced between all characters
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Hi Shas

Bye Riyya 

🤗

Ritirit...

Should I go again in Atlantic Ocean🤣 this weekend
Chaituv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

what happened to their wedding? Is it still on? Is haldi/sangeet at night?

Seriously CVs, 5 days without any explanation?

Guess they have forgotten abt the wedding completely, Haldi Aur Sangeeth gayi thel lene!
eyesonme thumbnail
Cv's need to realise they should never start the episode with Anjali.. puts everyone off..LOL..

They should have shoved this episode on any other day apart from friday.. yesterdays episode could have been todays episode LOL😆
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dekho aj doods kya write may be then i feel good if there is sumthing good about ipk track
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Hi Sumi

How are you.

Anu

Hey Anu! I am fine yaara...just stuck in office so really tired..and hungry too...😆
How are you feeling? Hows your fever now?

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: coolgal270

Thanks Jhalak and Swapna for the LU!

At last, I will have a peaceful weekend!
nothing major to break our heads over today!

So  I will sleep, eat, enjoy without thinking about IPK ..something really unusual for me!!😆

BTW, I am still stuck in office and dont know when will be back at home! Will try to reserve a spot!

And ya, hello my lovelies!! I have been stalking you all since half an hour😆...Enjoying ur discussions...

Love, Sumi

lol..same here..only thing that will excite us is a promo and that too about something which they havent shown us yet...last two promos were about the twists we already knew, nothing shocking there..
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Hi  All🤗.. So no more sister bonding with payalia gone? can we please have half baked  Anji's character too  take a vacation  for a few days with Dadi..at least ... might improve her health and brains as well...or else I will also do something Di ke liye... since that seems to be the in thing... take a break from IPK..😳
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Hey Anu...I dont think today was dragging at all...it was just not exciting..

Huma,

I wanted the Shyam's entrance over by this week. I think they planned it like that but with all the outrage I think they will slow down.

What do you think guys.

Anu
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaituv

Huma , lot happened , you don't want to analysise how shayam and Anji's love progressed , n thier secret meetings , Anji eating,drinking etc! Pla analysise na😳😛

So chaitu..
we can increase our knowledge of healthy food during ilness by watching episode😆