Frequent Posters

Hkrajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi Harshita 🤗,

Payal has not gone, Jaana ..Deepali has gone ...😊
[/QUOTe
🤗 hi tanths, see what this serial is doing to me bluring the lines between character and actor
Thanks for correcting me 😃

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bechara  !! aur tum  Hasrahe ho ...Kaada Bana ke  pilao !!  Chahe tho woh episode rewind karlo for the recipe 😃😆

I did make him some Aadrak wali chai with some other stuff, mum's recipe. but he said for him it always lasts 2 days atleast. I'm trying to help him but its still too funny. why does it always happen to me? 😕
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bechara  !! aur tum  Hasrahe ho ...Kaada Bana ke  pilao !!  Chahe tho woh episode rewind karlo for the recipe 😃😆

Poor thing...trin...😆😆😆😆😆 Give him kaada bana...but don't test him at the end like how Khushi did...😆

trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

Hi to everyone who just joined.

@ Trin - Hi...how is your hand? 

Fari 🤗  my hand is getting so much attention from everyone 😳

its much better thanks, will heal naturally. 
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

🤣..You're too bad Tants..You make her write so much..and then at the end you say..No it's not that!!😆

Kyunke  She does not write posts and I love to read her ..Iss bahane hi sahi, padne ko mila  😊

Ab patha chal gaya, na? Meri jawaab pehle se hi galath thi, na?😊😊

Hey Nina 
Pls do write more often 😃

Will definitely try my best, Maria! 😊

Waise SKD=Sapno Ki Duniya; my permanent address...😃

Mine too 😆
Thanks
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

I did make him some Aadrak wali chai with some other stuff, mum's recipe. but he said for him it always lasts 2 days atleast. I'm trying to help him but its still too funny. why does it always happen to me? 😕

😆😆😆😆😆😆
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hkrajan

😊

So Khushi begins to pick up the pieces, trying to ignore the fact that Arnav is watching her every move, is gauging her emotions and she knows she can't hide them from him... she knows he has seen that she still believes in bringing back Shyam... she doesn't expect him to agree, rather she knows he won't agree... and she knows its as much for her as sake that he is doing this as for Anjali's... a prick of guilt wavers on her face and Arnav catches that... he knows Khushi is shaken up by the thought of having to meet Shyam again, he knows what she has faced at his hands... he wipes away his tears, once again wanting to become the protector for her...

He bends up to pick the pieces with her... he doesn't stop her from doing it; he merely aids her... as a sort of meeting at the middle... he will not agree with her on the Shyam front, she will be in his khilaf with regards to that... but on the fact that Anjali's life needs to be straightened, they are in tandem... Khushi recognises the gesture; for a moment, hope springs in her that maybe he'll agree... she looks a second time, this time right into his eyes; an invisible sigh escapes her as her hope gets deflated...

The pieces of the vase are gathered, with Khushi holding onto them as they stand up; she places them on the table, right in front of his eyes; so that he will not be able to turn his face away... everytime he looks at the vase, he'll know that's what his sister is like, now... he can't glue the pieces of her person back; he can only manage to hold her together for so long before she collapses...

u

What Poetry !! * Sigh* ...NInnav...I want a Post from U today ,,Samjhi Tum !!

<font color="#ff0000">No, This Pic does not convey that ...</font>

<font color="#0000ff" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">🤣..You're too bad Tants..You make her write so much..and then at the end you say..No it's not that!!😆</font>

Kyunke She does not write posts and I love to read her ..Iss bahane hi sahi, padne ko mila 😊

Can i try, i am sure its wrong but still,so when the garima story comes out - not the real one dadi version,arnav will react as usual - reflected by the breaking of vase, kushi will understand where he is coming from so will not say anything but will distance herself from him and even though in pain will start picking the peices - working towards getting real thruth of her amma out, arnav will then come out his numbness and realise that there is more to picture;will help kushi in getting garima name clear, even then kushi will try and walk away, but he will hold on her and they will be togather again and find a moment of peace before next battle start - shyam and other woman khahani

😲 Wow! 👏 This is perfect!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Is there more to this pic than... he being her backbone during her hard times...He will be her shoulder to rest...He will be her strength...and support...and this is there moment alone before they face their past together...😊

Sathya i got Dharshan from your DP ganapathy today...and my mid morning when i logged back...U were MB in my desktop...and Ganapathy...in my mobile...

Finally when i signed off from work...Eclipse in desktop...and now iam seeing MB...now in my laptop...

So what are u today my dear...I am assuming Ganapathy...as u only change DP on Mondays...right Sweety

I am Ganapathy !!

Just bec I said  He is  sitting straight , Don't think  there is a significance to it... I was merely commenting that they are getting their act together  cos ASR shud be sitting , standing in erect posture and not slouching... which had become the norm this few months...
trintring thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Is there more to this pic than... he being her backbone during her hard times...He will be her shoulder to rest...He will be her strength...and support...and this is there moment alone before they face their past together...😊

Sathya i got Dharshan from your DP ganapathy today...and my mid morning when i logged back...U were MB in my desktop...and Ganapathy...in my mobile...

Finally when i signed off from work...Eclipse in desktop...and now iam seeing MB...now in my laptop...

So what are u today my dear...I am assuming Ganapathy...as u only change DP on Mondays...right Sweety

nice one Sharmi 😃 and yup still Ganpathy baba 😆
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bye all  🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗Edited by JRia - 11 years ago