Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Hkrajan

πŸ€— hello my friends, so payal gone well,woh tu hona hi tha,wondering how long will akash last

πŸ˜³pls dont kill me say this swetha, mein aapne pati ki eklauti biwi hoon πŸ˜ƒ ,what else is new

Hi Harshita πŸ€—

😲 Where's Tuffy??
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

bataooo bataoooπŸ˜ƒ

yaar kya batayu...hubby was coughing a bit the past 2 days. he doesn't really get sick at all, he said its probably viral. I told him to take some meds he said viral hai, so meds won't do anything. anyway khud doctor hai so I didn't bother saying anything. today I came back from work and he just made a face and pointed to his throat. I'm like what? πŸ˜• and why didn't you call me at work today? he shook his head and then wrote on a piece of paper that he lost his voice. apparently it happens to him with viral attacks. Aab batao mein kya karu. I really tried hard controlling myself finally burst out laughing "aap ko aur kya kya takniki kharabi hai" πŸ€£ he just looked at me like I've lost it. aab bechara in moun vrat and me chattering away. he said he'll be ok in 2 days.
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Nina meri jaan...this is exactly why you should on be on the front pages of Redux all the time. We are missing out πŸ€—

Thanks Trin!😊 Poori ki poori SKD ki effect hai! πŸ˜ƒ
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bs_si

Nina meri jaan...this is exactly why you should on be on the front pages of Redux all the time. We are missing out πŸ€—

Second u on this Trin 

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Hello Trin and Jhalak and all those you joined recently. I head is aching a little so todau I am playing truant from school. I have to see the Episode so I need to conserve my dimaag.

Trin how is your hand. I think it will take a while to heal. take care to see no dust enters.

Jhalak how are you feeling? Hope you are better.

Anu

Anu πŸ€— hand is much better, it will take time to heal but acting as a reminder for me to be careful πŸ˜ƒ
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

Thanks Trin!😊 Poori ki poori SKD ki effect hai! πŸ˜ƒ

SKD ??
sonshine thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

he wanted it in his possession , he toiled  for it ..what he does with that is another issue.. but he wanted it...similarly what he will do with Malik name is different issue but  he will not yield it  easily..

he will not yield, because it is Shyam, Yes.
But tell me, If it is indeed the story of DKS, what right has Shyam to even stand in front of ASR.
a 15 year old lost his mother... his family... his security
he has been equally sinned against.
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RitJ26

Me too

I really liked  her, Let's hope this doesn't spark a chain reaction πŸ˜•

Me three. Even I liked her but I think after DB fiasco others dont stand a chance at increasing their screen space, Phasngurls will chew them alive. I feel Akshay is next on the line. They have to develop his role.
Hi Trin, howz ur hand? Bush, loved ur analysis. Sharmi, congrats!!!!
Hi Anu, Jhalak, Riyaa, Sam, Hkrajan, Sumana, Nina!!!!!!!!! I am Shilpa from Bangalore
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Please Do ...

😊

So Khushi begins to pick up the pieces, trying to ignore the fact that Arnav is watching her every move, is gauging her emotions and she knows she can't hide them from him... she knows he has seen that she still believes in bringing back Shyam... she doesn't expect him to agree, rather she knows he won't agree... and she knows its as much for her as sake that he is doing this as for Anjali's... a prick of guilt wavers on her face and Arnav catches that... he knows Khushi is shaken up by the thought of having to meet Shyam again, he knows what she has faced at his hands... he wipes away his tears, once again wanting to become the protector for her...

He bends up to pick the pieces with her... he doesn't stop her from doing it; he merely aids her... as a sort of meeting at the middle... he will not agree with her on the Shyam front, she will be in his khilaf with regards to that... but on the fact that Anjali's life needs to be straightened, they are in tandem... Khushi recognises the gesture; for a moment, hope springs in her that maybe he'll agree... she looks a second time, this time right into his eyes; an invisible sigh escapes her as her hope gets deflated...

The pieces of the vase are gathered, with Khushi holding onto them as they stand up; she places them on the table, right in front of his eyes; so that he will not be able to turn his face away... everytime he looks at the vase, he'll know that's what his sister is like, now... he can't glue the pieces of her person back; he can only manage to hold her together for so long before she collapses...

What Poetry !! * Sigh* ...NInnav...I  want a Post from U today ,,Samjhi Tum !!

No, This Pic does not convey that ...

🀣..You're too bad Tants..You make her write so much..and then at the end you say..No it's not that!!πŸ˜†

Kyunke  She does not write posts and I love to read her ..Iss bahane hi sahi, padne ko mila  😊

Ab patha chal gaya, na? Meri jawaab pehle se hi galath thi, na?😊😊
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi girls...sorry for suddenly disappearing.

Was writing a post for the main for about Deepali's decision to quit. Do peep if your interested.