Frequent Posters

Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sampin

Who will wear the pink nightwear now??😆

Hello Hi Bushy🤗

Akash ki doosri biwi ðŸ˜†

dekh Akash ki wedding fetched more TRPs...so they think they should do it again..isi liye bumping off payal ðŸ˜†
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: riyya6

🥳

🥳🥳 
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Trin and Jhalak and all those you joined recently. I head is aching a little so todau I am playing truant from school. I have to see the Episode so I need to conserve my dimaag.

Trin how is your hand. I think it will take a while to heal. take care to see no dust enters.

Jhalak how are you feeling? Hope you are better.

Anu
Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sharmi red red wa
congo congo wa :-)
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

hi guys!! ðŸ¤—

I  have heard Payal slipped over spilled chameli ka tel and seedha parlok sidhaar gayi???😲

😆

🤣 over spilled or cannot stand anymore😆 hi bush🤗 my rip buddy

Loved ur analysis😳
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

hi guys!! ðŸ¤—

I  have heard Payal slipped over spilled chameli ka tel and seedha parlok sidhaar gayi???😲

😆

🤣 over spilled or cannot stand anymore😆 hi bush🤗 my rip buddy

Loved ur analysis😳😳 Sorry double post
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Hello Trin and Jhalak and all those you joined recently. I head is aching a little so todau I am playing truant from school. I have to see the Episode so I need to conserve my dimaag.

Anu

🤗Anu,

Please tc n its ok to chill sometimes,,,, njoi the others being grilled today😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

😊

So Khushi begins to pick up the pieces, trying to ignore the fact that Arnav is watching her every move, is gauging her emotions and she knows she can't hide them from him... she knows he has seen that she still believes in bringing back Shyam... she doesn't expect him to agree, rather she knows he won't agree... and she knows its as much for her as sake that he is doing this as for Anjali's... a prick of guilt wavers on her face and Arnav catches that... he knows Khushi is shaken up by the thought of having to meet Shyam again, he knows what she has faced at his hands... he wipes away his tears, once again wanting to become the protector for her...

He bends up to pick the pieces with her... he doesn't stop her from doing it; he merely aids her... as a sort of meeting at the middle... he will not agree with her on the Shyam front, she will be in his khilaf with regards to that... but on the fact that Anjali's life needs to be straightened, they are in tandem... Khushi recognises the gesture; for a moment, hope springs in her that maybe he'll agree... she looks a second time, this time right into his eyes; an invisible sigh escapes her as her hope gets deflated...

The pieces of the vase are gathered, with Khushi holding onto them as they stand up; she places them on the table, right in front of his eyes; so that he will not be able to turn his face away... everytime he looks at the vase, he'll know that's what his sister is like, now... he can't glue the pieces of her person back; he can only manage to hold her together for so long before she collapses...

What Poetry !! * Sigh* ...NInnav...I  want a Post from U today ,,Samjhi Tum !!

No, This Pic does not convey that ...
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

🤗🤗Bush ji

🤗🤗
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyya6

🤣 as long she does not turn out 2be another woman