Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

stop the name calling

akfan4life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
it pisses me off that mami is still calling khushi "phati sari" and payal "khoon bhari taang". isn't it arnav's duty to tell her sternly that she is his wife and the owner of raizada mansion and should be given due respect. for that matter even khushi can resolve this matter by herself. just becoz she is arnav's mami and an elder in the house does not mean she can get away with all that juvenile name calling.  how can they allow her to do that. it never was funny to begin with but now it is downright annoying.

arnav got so angry when garima slapped khushi when she was defending arnav before their remarriage. so how can he bear it when the love of his life is being insulted day in and day out in his own house.

then comes along dadi and now she has started calling khushi "musibat". and all the members realised that she implied khushi. why can't  arnav and khushi stand up together for he honour and that too khushi was shown to be such a firebrand.

every tom, dick and harry comes and insults her and she is standing mutely without retaliation. arnav kissing khushi's forehead when they r all alone is not gonna solve their problems. it seems like the gesture of a weak person. we know ASR and khushi are anything but that.

he needs to tell all the members that she is his wife and the righful owner and queen of RM and anybody insulting her directly or indirectly will not be tolerated by Arnav Singh Raizada. that shud shut them up for good. 

sorry about my rantings but that's a  huge load off my chest. just wanted to put across my pov.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heidi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sometimes i dont understand this behaviour of arnav..😕
he should ask mami to stop calling names..
i think it is for comedy.😡