Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank You Rock-Star for all the pics and bringing back all those lovely memories! ðŸ¤—
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Iqra! Never seen you here before :P

--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi!!! You answered my question in EHMMBH right? Well I've been reading all humsafar related AT's since the beginning just never got a chance to reply. First cause I didn't have an account and was reading as a guest and then cause of lack of time. But I'm a huge humsafar fan! and after reading so many posts in AT's I think I know a little about most of you. Your Fariha right? Beautiful name! I have a cousin named Farina, kinda similar, no? What would you like me to call you? 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
LOL. Wow, you do know me..and well I answer EHM related questions in the forum, so I'm sure I have. I honestly don't remember 😳
I really don't mind what you call me..I respond to anything! 😆
Good to know you're a Humsafar fan! Welcome to our crazy family here :D
Where are you from?
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

When i first saw this!!I was why khirad is not interacting with asher!!LOL
Edited by ZumSrK - 11 years ago
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, lovely icons and siggies! Thanks for posting them here, they're adorable. ðŸ˜³

I miss FM. Either they need to do something together SOON. Or, someone needs to rope them in for an interview where the hosts actually shut up and sit down in a corner and let them do all the talking. I love their comfort level with each other, I just wish it wasn't interrupted EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. At least that way we'd remain happy for a bit, while we wait for them to come back together.😆

Guilty confession: Apart from looking forward to ZGH, I'm actually waiting for the live-show thing just because I want to see if Fawad and Sanam get along with each other as well as FM do in real life. Personally, I don't think they would - not as much, anyway - but yeah, waiting anyway. I'm strangely obsessed with this pairing. ðŸ˜†

FM are incomparable. ðŸ˜³
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ There WILL be a live show? Wow. Another chance to see Fawad live
summerchild thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ There WILL be a live show? Wow. Another chance to see Fawad live

I'm not sure, but I guess so. They've had one for almost every new show that's started on Hum.
Fawad. <3
OnlyHope thumbnail

I've only followed the Humsafar ones 😆 so wasn't too sure :P

summerchild thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I've only followed the Humsafar ones 😆 so wasn't too sure :P

Hah, yeah, I only watched them for FM.😆 But they had one for some new shows recently. Needless to say, the live shows are mostly really lame. :l I guess the only purpose they serve is to give away signed stuff nowadays. And, of course, reveal the OST.