India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Flash Back ka bhoot (Page 5)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:19am | IP Logged
arey Yaar aaj to Anandi ko koi FB bhi nahin aya but she really saw him, fir bhi uski do din se band baj rahi hai. LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redSuchi-khusi_*tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
ankit sa just dedicated the thread to you : ) 
read ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Perseus-

lol FB bhoot...good one AnkitLOL

DS and Sumi may pity JB looking at his state, but they will not let him go near Anandi.

Anandi may also pity him...but she will never accept him back.

Despite his realization , if we think Jagya should not be accepted by his family...then i think Gauri too should never ever be accepted by the Singh's as well as J too (if at all she repents). She should be left alone to deal with her useless parents and her baby.

But i think the ideal senario will be J being forgiven by the Singh's...G too repents..then anandi will bring J-G together and A will settle happily with Shiv.

Thts wht I m saying. now it seems Jogia is really repenting, he deserve acceptence by HIS FAMILY, but not dera jamaifying in haweli atleast for 4 month. he sd be forgiven and send to do Mumbai to complete ms and financially support him.

tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Surabhi & Mahi...would u 2 like a room of ur ownROFLROFLROFL

Surabhi  - just keep reporting the Brainless posts

Mahi - ur opinon r free but, I look forward to A sending J back to G...they deserve this interference after years of them interfering in her life and J now coming back to rang mein bhang.
i am sitting in my roomROFL...Anje tu aur tera revenge ...ROFLsometimes i think you are  getting bad influence of Gauri mata..ok before Anjana utaro her joota mahi runs awayTongueLOL

why i am saying Anandi should not interfere in Jagaya Gauri ...she has no words .to make Jagaya go back to Gauri ..i mean what she will say to him when she will know truth ..its not like he did same with Gauri what he did with Anandi...no and i guess Anandi herself was very angry at Gauri when she knew how Gauri is fooling Jagaya .remember that hospital scene when Anandi went with  lal singh in mumbai and brought an injured woman to hospital Gauri was handling that patient she saw Anandi and she  insulted Anandi with her usual bakwaas Deadlater Jagaya saw Anandi and brought Anandi infront of Gauri ..Gauri  became so sweet all of sudden and be nice to Anandi..Anandi was shocked and very angry at Gauri ..so right now what right words she has to make Jagaya go back to Gauri ..with her sachay pyar ki duhayan won't she be making a fool of herself ...LOL.Gauri doesn't listen to Anandi at all ...she hates Anandi for her goodness and at this moment she will never listen to Anandi's lectures at all...Anandi doesn't know Gauri is pregnant .if she knew then she will give emotional lecture to jagaya about baby.which i think is not required he will run to Gauri himself for baby's sake .LOL...what i think Anandi should be sensible enough to let them solve their issues on their own ...think about time 's need , situation , her rights which will make her let give them some good advice that will be ok but  her decision of trying to be cupid in between them somehow or lecturing anyone can make things more worse ...that is my view well lets see what she do ..

Edited by mahi12 - 07 September 2012 at 11:25am

tiny15AnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
chalo today Anandi had shiv FB now bhoot shant or not ROFL
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged

O... next it will be Nandu remember J and getting bhaisa FBsROFLROFL  And all will b after poor boy... saying becoz of him now there will be JaAn reunionEvil Smile

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
@ankit awesum post!!ClapClapClapClap
i was laughing while reading itLOLLOLreally this FB bhoot is so dangerous not 4 BV ckts but also 4 BV CVs & BV forum!!WinkLOLLOLLOL

i m already fed up wid snail like slow pace of the show & above all these posts after every FB of J by difft family members making things more boring & worse!!DeadDeadSleepyi m so fed up of these posts that i'dn't even opened sum of the threads tho once or twice i thot of just reading these but after reading 1st 1-2 pages i stopped reading them!!Sleepy

thanx ankit 4 posting such hilarious post oderwsie forum is flooded wid such posts these days!!ClapSmile
tho i understand ppl's fear of JaAn reunion even i was scared a bit & got irritated by A's FBs bcoz i want CVs 2 show A 2 not rembr her past wid J but now after listening those voice over @ the end i m relieved that theres no JaAn reunion!!SmileSmile

ankit111AnjanaYYZ

Go to top