Balika Vadhu

Flash Back ka bhoot

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We hv seen the Bhago Bhoot, haunting Gawari madam, which disappeared as soon the bhabhut was smashed on Jogia face๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But another Bhoot, even more dangerous one is haunting the forum and tht is FB Bhoot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† This bhoot is so dangerious tht it hs snatched the sukh shanti of forum. Hardly anything is in charcha in the forum thn the FB Bhoot๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† One FB in serial and 100 thread dedicated to tht๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Its also show the creativity of people๐Ÿ˜‰ how differently it can be interpreted๐Ÿ˜‰ is bhoot ne lagbhag sabhi BV character ko badnaam kar diya hai. Who ever hs seen this Bhoot, uski to khair nahin๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Jogia ne DS ka FB dekha, DS hui badnaam๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ds hs changed, DS is showing his colour, DS ki real imtahaan, DS will turn negative, DS will play her game to unite JAAN etc etc๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Arey Jaggu dada, kaya kuchh kami rah gayi thi sabko barbaad karne me, jo ye sapna dekh dekh kar DS ko badnaam kar rahe ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

The next one, FB of Sumitra, poor woman, just got a FB of her loser son and 50 posts, Sumitra will be first one to accept Jogia, Sumitra will join hand with DS for Jaan Union๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I can feel for Summi, one FB bhoot put her all credibility on stake๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Her credibility of strong woman, who can reject her own ladesaar for her Bahu, a very brave act for a mother๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ But FB bhoot ki ek jhalak destroyed all her credibility, earned in yrs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Now the most dangerous FB bhoot, and tht none other thn Anandi ka FB Bhoot. Just one FB ka dose, is enough to neutralise her all positivity๐Ÿ˜†, her all determination, which she hd shown for yrs, her morality, her fights, her self respect, her credibility to promises, her credibility to nebhaofying a relationship๐Ÿ˜†it Turn her in a moment from Strong to Doormat๐Ÿ˜†one FB of Anandi even destroy the credibility of CVs, who hs done their Job excellent so far๐Ÿ‘BUT one FB is enough to put down thm in KEKTA CVs category๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† It can turn people from Great Admirer to Big Hater๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† We need another bhabhut baba to get ride of this FB bhoot and tht is only possible tht Anandi personally throw tht Bhabhut on Jaggu Dada, so tht his FB cd not haunt the forum. In short i can say:
BV BADNAAM HUA, FB THERE LIYE๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Note: this post is not to taunt or mock anyone๐Ÿ˜‰ i was just amazed with the effect of this FB Bhoot, so i decided to dedicate one thread to it๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ

Strongly wish your bhabut wards off FB bhoot from the forum...Ankitji!
Edited by sreevask - 11 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sometimes i see many people getting affected by your bhoot rather than FB bhoot;)
Abhi jagya will be in haveli and anandi might be forced to look after him...phir dekhna forum mein bashing ki baadh a jayegi:D
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nniks

Sometimes i see many people getting affected by your bhoot rather than FB bhoot;)
Abhi jagya will be in haveli and anandi might be forced to look after him...phir dekhna forum mein bashing ki baadh a jayegi:D

Isi liye i hv put Bhabhut in RED COLOR๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What about Gauri's FBs... Of jagat?
Shall she send her father to haveli with bhabhut?
sukanyasylvia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
after all this FB bhoot has one positive impact on this forum so far.it stimulates the imaginative impulse of many forum members and they interpret it in their own way and deduce different plausible-implausible conclusions and it increases the activities in the forum.
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the slogan at the end of last night's epi felt like a clear clarification to me that colors wants us to interpret anandi's FBs positively n not hate her ๐Ÿ˜Š
ankit111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: michelle281194

the slogan at the end of last night's epi felt like a clear clarification to me that colors wants us to interpret anandi's FBs positively n not hate her ๐Ÿ˜Š

CVs hs been giving clear Indication, after each episode, but the FB bhoot is so strong tht it destroy all these indication๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sukvilove

pehele pighead ka khyaal rake then pighead ke baby ka ๐Ÿ˜ก

Why would she take care of his baby ??
Pehle baby ko sahi salamat Gawari mata se bahar to aane do..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Which is highly doubtful being born from a serial foetus killer is not easy ๐Ÿ˜‰

Even if the baby survives I dont see him endiing up with Anandi unless CVs want to try uttaran track.
SiriuslySujal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hahaha, awesome, Ankit ๐Ÿ˜† Yeh flashback bhoot vaqai me badi dangerous hai... lagta hai hum logon ko Antaryaami Mummy ke Baba ji se koi bohot hi strong aur asardaar babhoot mangvaana padenge ๐Ÿ˜†