India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Flash Back ka bhoot

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged
We hv seen the Bhago Bhoot, haunting Gawari madam, which disappeared as soon the bhabhut was smashed on Jogia faceLOLLOLLOL But another Bhoot, even more dangerous one is haunting the forum and tht is FB BhootLOLLOL This bhoot is so dangerious tht it hs snatched the sukh shanti of forum. Hardly anything is in charcha in the forum thn the FB BhootLOLLOL One FB in serial and 100 thread dedicated to thtLOLLOL Its also show the creativity of peopleWink how differently it can be interpretedWink is bhoot ne lagbhag sabhi BV character ko badnaam kar diya hai. Who ever hs seen this Bhoot, uski to khair nahinLOLLOL Jogia ne DS ka FB dekha, DS hui badnaamLOLLOL Ds hs changed, DS is showing his colour, DS ki real imtahaan, DS will turn negative, DS will play her game to unite JAAN etc etcLOLLOLLOL Arey Jaggu dada, kaya kuchh kami rah gayi thi sabko barbaad karne me, jo ye sapna dekh dekh kar DS ko badnaam kar rahe hoLOLLOLLOL

The next one, FB of Sumitra, poor woman, just got a FB of her loser son and 50 posts, Sumitra will be first one to accept Jogia, Sumitra will join hand with DS for Jaan UnionLOLLOL I can feel for Summi, one FB bhoot put her all credibility on stakeLOLLOL Her credibility of strong woman, who can reject her own ladesaar for her Bahu, a very brave act for a motherClapClap But FB bhoot ki ek jhalak destroyed all her credibility, earned in yrsLOLLOL

Now the most dangerous FB bhoot, and tht none other thn Anandi ka FB Bhoot. Just one FB ka dose, is enough to neutralise her all positivityLOL, her all determination, which she hd shown for yrs, her morality, her fights, her self respect, her credibility to promises, her credibility to nebhaofying a relationshipLOLit Turn her in a moment from Strong to DoormatLOLone FB of Anandi even destroy the credibility of CVs, who hs done their Job excellent so farClapBUT one FB is enough to put down thm in KEKTA CVs categoryLOLLOL It can turn people from Great Admirer to Big HaterLOLLOL We need another bhabhut baba to get ride of this FB bhoot and tht is only possible tht Anandi personally throw tht Bhabhut on Jaggu Dada, so tht his FB cd not haunt the forum. In short i can say:
BV BADNAAM HUA, FB THERE LIYELOLLOL

Note: this post is not to taunt or mock anyoneWink i was just amazed with the effect of this FB Bhoot, so i decided to dedicate one thread to itLOLLOL

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012crypticusershivani_bvsukanyasylviaAnjaliAnjumalldiscussionIdsbadambrick_redghoshmedhavasanthimraoPranjjalsrijaysreevaskvamitaAsh_Storytellermichelle281194lifelessonstweetie19samvi.SiriuslySujalnya_ansarimonamie111ssroomaniSuchi-Blukittensurabhi01...-Riya-...milindroseVerboseG...Hanna.....Bournville..Sunna_DeewaniDon_theEvilprerna4rishavtiny15AnjanaYYZ

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
ROFL

Strongly wish your bhabut wards off FB bhoot from the forum...Ankitji!

Edited by sreevask - 07 September 2012 at 4:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalankit111milindrosetiny15

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Sometimes i see many people getting affected by your bhoot rather than FB bhoot;)
Abhi jagya will be in haveli and anandi might be forced to look after him...phir dekhna forum mein bashing ki baadh a jayegi:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111surabhi01tiny15

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Sometimes i see many people getting affected by your bhoot rather than FB bhoot;)
Abhi jagya will be in haveli and anandi might be forced to look after him...phir dekhna forum mein bashing ki baadh a jayegi:D
Isi liye i hv put Bhabhut in RED COLORWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukittentiny15

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
What about Gauri's FBs... Of jagat?
Shall she send her father to haveli with bhabhut?

SiriuslySujalankit111tiny15

sukanyasylvia Groupbie
sukanyasylvia
sukanyasylvia

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
after all this FB bhoot has one positive impact on this forum so far.it stimulates the imaginative impulse of many forum members and they interpret it in their own way and deduce different plausible-implausible conclusions and it increases the activities in the forum.

samvi.ankit111tiny15

michelle281194 Goldie
michelle281194
michelle281194

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
the slogan at the end of last night's epi felt like a clear clarification to me that colors wants us to interpret anandi's FBs positively n not hate her Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalankit111Suchi-tiny15AnjanaYYZ

Go to top