India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I won't quit (Page 3)

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
@D3rocksss:- The whole post was not for you.. please don't feel offended by it... I respect you opinion and P.O.V..Smile.The post was more for me.. to show my anger and frustration regarding show... I'm really sorry if you felt offended by you... Smile

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

Je baat ..You said it all LOL
Now i realised..arent vicky and rey are childhood buddies. thier scene is not at ll there.now vicky broke up with Neha and other s are least bothered about it ... Neither Neha 's individual scene nor vicky's.. When Rey rejected Tani...eventhough They were not in relation. they dedicated one complete episode for her cry Angry .. They show Neha as if she doesnot feel anything..

I have said too much na... sorry for it but really I was angry with all happening in show...

Earlier there where many recky scenes but now ..CV's have forgotten about there friendship...And about viha.. haven't you heard there IV .. in which they themselves said.. we are just going to make you laugh with our scenes that's it... no sensible scene is for them...
LoveShantannu Senior Member
LoveShantannu
LoveShantannu

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

<font size="2">@D3rocksss:- The whole post was not for you.. please don't feel offended by it... I respect you opinion and P.O.V..Smile.The post was more for me.. to show my anger andfrustrationregarding show... I'm really sorry if you felt offended by you...Smile</font>

No need to say srry
IF is meant so dat an individual can share deir povs n could be well aware of other's opinions
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by D3rocksss

No need to say srry
IF is meant so dat an individual can share deir povs n could be well aware of other's opinions

People here are quite touche..LOL so I have to make clear ..

Go to top