Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Next would be Akshay Dogra (Page 2)

starry66 Goldie
starry66
starry66

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

Originally posted by starry66

yeah maybe! but then who will be left as nk/mama/laxmi are hardly there! payals gone...
Cry
Cvs fav Shyam and poojali would be there na
eactly my point! and i think the forum posts show how much ppl enjoy seeing them on screenSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona2smart4u

ohh noo it should nt happen..! ipk rocks. nt only cz of Cryarshi bt also other characters too..
I also wish it never happens
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

I m scared to dearg just by thinking about the same!!!
I seriously loved payash!!!
I mean we know they r really cute but damnn it cvs never gave the chance!!!
And when deepali is quitting i wont blame her she is abselutely right here!!!
Cvs better laern a lesson from this coz i seriously love love akshay and dont want him too do he same!!!
Coz i know we wont be able to blame him either coz he will also be rightt!!!!
Cvs do something!!!
Yes I'm sure if payal would have been given a decent role than Deepali would never have left but alas! Cvs would never learn
lsage Senior Member
lsage
lsage

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Akshay's just a cool dude...not sure about acting...cuz he's barely given any lines. I wish we see more of Akaash character in a proper storyline...not some weird nonsense bubbly storyline forced down ours and the actors throats. It would be good if the CVs can engage him and NK in the main storylines.

..sur..

avantika_2012 Goldie
avantika_2012
avantika_2012

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I'm very sad that Deepali quit but I won't be able to bear it if even Akshay quits. I've always loved the two of them. 

..sur..

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I wish Deepali the best, she's quitting while ahead...she should have gotten negotiating tips from Daljeet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mepobaa

see its everyone's personal decision ok..and we are no one to say nexy is akshy to quit...see given the take the popularity of ipkknd any actress will be ready to step into her shoes and evenm though its little dificult to aceept that..lets see who steps in..and not only here there are lot of biggies where leads and others quit..no a big deal...

I wish people had THIS attitude when a certain RUDALI who now occupies 95% of the screen space of this show was trying to quit! IF we had kept our mouths shut and let her walk off to her "Meatier role" then non of what we are being SUBJECTED to now, will be happening!

This whole pathetic and intolerable storyline sidelining the LEADS and turning everyone else into PROPS was to satisfy the demands of ONE actor that people dont even LIKE that much! I feel SORRY for the PH when I think of how they SCREWED the USP of this show, for THAT women's demands!

They SCRAPPED the much awaited Arnav redemption track and ARHI passionate love track which would have seen TRP of 4 or above every week for this inane RUDALI crap! IF she had quit nothing much would have happened! Another actress would have played Anjali, and WE would be watching a storyline that we can STOMACH! NOT what we are being FORCED to watch now!

HOW I wish no one had made a racket about that women quitting! If SNS can survive without Gia Manek, then this show could have survived without Rudali!

Sorry to see Deepali go, but this was to be expected! She hardly has any lines anymore, and they NEVER built her charachter to the level that it should have been built! Same goes for Dogra! He deserves better from his role too! When I remember the PAYASH marriage track, I always feel nostalgic, as those were the BEST days of IPK! Unlike the ARHI marriage track which is the most NIGHTMARE track they have shown to date!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 07 September 2012 at 4:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..sur..AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

I wish Deepali the best, she's quitting while ahead...she should have gotten negotiating tips from Daljeet.
I'm glad that she didn't take any tips from DB coz then we would have hated her as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top