•  
Poll Question :

Will Indu Hate Shweta ???

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
If Indu come to know that Indira is her real mother not shweta and Shweta hide this truth from her.. Will Indu Hate Shweta or still consider her as her mother ...

Votes and comments please...
If she knows now, she might. The whole dimension of the mom-daughter relationship will change, where indu might think she doesnt have a right to the love or care shwetha provides her. she might feel like an orphan. It might be like a tornado, if she knows now. Edited by dhanya.r - 11 years ago
Yes malay i think jab indu ko apni real mammy ke bare main pata chalenga to 85% chances hai shweta se hate karne ke or to RK se bhi usne bhi to chupai na ye baat
shayd tabhi se indu  hitler banengi
She will be very angry with Sweta for hiding the truth and stopping every one to tell her about it.that track is coming up for sure.
I think she will as Indu is like Indira
I donot think Indu will hate Shweta...

Indu is like Indira who loves his father Inder though he is a cheater 
and Shweta till now is +ve character who loves Indu to core like a mother, so Indu can never hate Shweta
No indu will not hate sweta becouse indu is indra's daughter she knows what's right and what's not. The fact is she may not be RK wife but she is Indus mother ( surrogate mother is also mother only ) . I have a feeling that she may sapport sweta more than indra.