Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarti's divorce-the reason of Yash's anger? (Page 2)

swetaaga20 IF-Stunnerz
swetaaga20
swetaaga20

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
I agree that the Dubeys are at fault. But Yash should have atleast given Aarti a chance to clear out things. Without discussing the things with her,he  just got mad at Aarti n bcos of him, the whole family is stressed out,blaming Aarti for all the things,specially Yash's mom,bua & Vidhi's husband...

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetaaga20

I agree that the Dubeys are at fault. But Yash should have atleast given Aarti a chance to clear out things. Without discussing the things with her,he  just got mad at Aarti n bcos of him, the whole family is stressed out,blaming Aarti for all the things,specially Yash's mom,bua & Vidhi's husband...

From a realistic point of view, many people would automatically feel betrayed. This isn't a small thing. I understand that consulting Aarti about it would be a mature decision, but he seems to have given his heart to Aarti, and she breaks his trust and heart in the process. I can see why Yash is outraged and I don't blame him at all. Yash actually has a very realistic reaction. I think the Dubeys and Aarti are both at fault. Aarti had many opportunities to talk to Yash and tell him, but she decided to hide it anyways.
pfalcon1949 Goldie
pfalcon1949
pfalcon1949

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
May be when Yash took the kids for that birthday party that night in Mumbai Ansh might have met Prasanth and Yash comes to know that Arti's Ex is alive and she is not widow. This he may have felt that Arti cheated him by concealing the truth (dhoka!).  That is my guess behind Yash's anger. He though he married a widow and now his kid Ansh has a father.
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

If its the divorce issue than Yash would get so outraged at Aarti
and the precap shows Ansh knows Prasant & he also knows thats his father so maybe Yash knows Aarti's truth .
and if this is the reason for Yash anger than I blame the Dubeys as they lied and they prevented Aarti from telling Yash the truth in the beginning
I agree with you.. Shobhaji should go and explain since she forbid Aarti to tell the truth to Yash.. Its not Aarti's mistake. I believe she listen to her bcoz she herself was wishing for a happy life and was worried about Yash's reaction.. Bt Nw ???Confused
maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
I feel the divorce truth is out.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index