Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Aarti's divorce-the reason of Yash's anger?

swetaaga20 IF-Stunnerz
swetaaga20
swetaaga20

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
After seeing the precap, i was just wondering if Yash has come to know about Aarti's divorce & if that is the reason for his anger since he was told that Aarti is a widow. I dont think,that shud be the case,but who knows. Might be Yash met Prashant in Mumbai & he might hav told him abt his divorce & some other bad things about Aarti. Can it be possible???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjaleenarana42nirmalac99hana_ygcluvPuvZmaha9TanShi_CrazyLuv

ladyBgud IF-Dazzler
ladyBgud
ladyBgud

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
i don't know why but the divorcee truth doesn't show any significance to me anymore if it should come out. They are divorced, now what? she's been set free so what right does Prashant still have over her? As for the Scindhias, it's pathetic to hold it against Aarti when she is doing her best for the family..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101gcluvPuvZ

princysharma90 Senior Member
princysharma90
princysharma90

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Yes I agree with sweetaaga20. After watching yesterday's episode I was also thinking that her divorce could be the reason for Yash's anger as Yash do not like liars and he also asked Aarti that why are you asking me. You know everything. (I don't remember the exact wordings). So, I think this could be the reason.
Jaisoif Goldie
Jaisoif
Jaisoif

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
i feel like it isn't about her divorce but i think he knows that she loves him.
ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
even i have come to this conclusion after seeing the precapConfused.. bcoz when ansh says that he knows Prashanth then there chances that Yash met him in Mumbai and came to know things
gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode is hinting towards the divorce angle 
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyBgud

i don't know why but the divorcee truth doesn't show any significance to me anymore if it should come out. They are divorced, now what? she's been set free so what right does Prashant still have over her? As for the Scindhias, it's pathetic to hold it against Aarti when she is doing her best for the family..

If Aarti hadn't lied, I'd agree with you. But Aarti and the Dubey's lied, which makes me support Yash wholly on this matter, if this is the reasoning behind his anger.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mslee

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz
taahir004
taahir004

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:11am | IP Logged
If its the divorce issue than Yash would get so outraged at Aarti
and the precap shows Ansh knows Prasant & he also knows thats his father so maybe Yash knows Aarti's truth .
and if this is the reason for Yash anger than I blame the Dubeys as they lied and they prevented Aarti from telling Yash the truth in the beginning

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index