Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Best moment of yesterday! - Page 2

Poll

Which moment did you like most yesterday?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Both scenes of ashu ahana. Ashu's expressions were hilarious.esp when he looks at nidhi during briefing.
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debaparna77

πŸ˜†

πŸ€”πŸ˜‘
Embarrassed
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujata: i liked the last scene of 'Ashu's self talk in the end' it ws very well said by sharad.. He used perfect tone & texture to say it..
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting that a good many people are talking about the last scene...and I think that is primarily because of the extremely impactful way Sharad delivered his lines and his restless expressions to match with it...despite the inanity of a track, a performer can rise above it with his convincing performance and get an audience to connect with it...I thought yesterday's moment was proof of that...!

And sorry, i forgot to add Nidhi's scene with Amar and the Ashu-Ahana convo...

I thought Sharad was very good in that scene too...where he sublty conveys his discomfort with the whole scenario...and yet feels compelled to do just the opposite of what his wife expects of him...he clearly does not want to be manipulated...!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
imi43 thumbnail
awesum episode...awesum moment is ashu self talk

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujata: agree with you.. Sharad surely knws hw to use his voice to convey impactful dialogues.. I liked the way he ws bit taken back by ahana flirting ways in his cabin & conference hall..
SSA777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashu's self talk in the end and both the Ashu and Ahana scenes. 

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Voted for Ashu's self-talk in the end. It was one of the best scenes so far in KTLK.πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘Also, would like to vote for others: To me, these too were equally touching moments:
Nidhi telling Amar that if Ashu had been in Police dept.; they'd hv surely benefited but what would hv happened to those thousands of patients who got a new life because of Dr. Ashu? The love,respect and pride for her hubby that she possesses was marvelously reflected on her face, eyes and in her voice. Great acting by KK!! Hats off!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And, absolutely loved the Ashu+Nidhi convo. in his cabin too. He was so much worried for her as well as annoyed and jealous too -- "Tumhara Amar" πŸ˜ƒ His body language and expressions were amazing when he was trying to explain to Nidhi about the possible risks. They carried so much love, care and concerns for Nidhi as well as the vexation due to her insubordination. SK stole the show for me!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nice poll Sujathaji!!!

Edited by ttrocks - 11 years ago
OneWish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashutosh's self talk. Don't understand why if he is that perceptive, they don't have a heart to heart.
Roza_DU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ashu's self talk in the end...SK did a marvelous job...