Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 pathetic,pathetic..and more pathetic ... in this week me came here first time .. and found " bhut kuch huaa aur kuchh bhi nahi"... 
whole week me neither see nor read WU... happy i did as such... i missed nothing...😊
don't know why cvs doing as such.. they making this show more complicated rather then simple and easy...
some time i don't believe that this is the same show... which i liked the most... now there is huge difference between past and present... Aakash-patal ka... difference hai... ðŸ˜¡
and now they brought new character... before, i wanted a new character, but for vikram.. who can help him... but now, they brought a new problem for V.. is show me villains ki kami thi kya...jo ek nya villane lekar aaye hai...😕   poor V... no single person for u in this world vikram... u r totally alone...  ðŸ˜­     
Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So predictable story line . Adi as saviour will bring more faith , trust & slowly feeling of respect in sugini towards adi . So basically this is all being done for adi & sugini as pair . I wonder whats is the role of vikram to be obessive lover & keep trying for sugini ...Whats wrong with CV . New director is using same old method which is show in every other serial ...this is only the way to start sugini & adi ...everyone change there character like chameleon ...it sucks
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
more than V these villains (G,S,J,A,R,RB) are torchering the audience
kyunki V toh yeh sab tolerate kar raha hain is asha mein ki  woh sugni ka pyaar aur vishwas wapas pasakega aur reva ko divorce deke sugni seshaadi kar payega as she doesnt knw his own nephew is cheating on him.but we knw vry well were the story is heading too 
pata nahi yeh sab karke cvs ko kya kushi milraha hain
plz all sugvi fans stp watching it
when the trps falls miserablly i wanna c wat these cvs are gonna do
bpl1990 thumbnail

After watching Rana entry episode I was thinking that TVS would his foresight  not only save Sugni  but this will revel negative side of VS  & S together again (as S doesn't want to spoil reva's life  she said to TVS but Reva doesn't care to spoil Sugnis life then really KEEP your ethics aside  )

Adi -S to me is not justified 
1. Adi is in relationship /TVS is also
2.Adi falls in love with S when  he already loves somebody/TVS loved S when he did not love anybody
3.TVS is smart ,intelligent  and he know how todeal with people arround him./adi to me is educated
4. Very imp Adi know that his mama & S are is love ..you don't see other love a your it is not ETHICAL..it would be worst then what TVS did.
5.Varun is a great actor his understanding  & presentation of emotions  is unbelieveable --even hid dipiction of desparete lover  in hut scean was wonderful./ Sandhu  is fine ...with unfortunate bad voice.

So if Story is going towards ADi -S  then  i might not like it ...any way to being with I thought it is a story of how S would help her community women to think different & breakout of this dirty tradition  but instead she opts for the same for some illogical reason ...

sorry for bhashan
croziaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpl1990

After watching Rana entry episode I was thinking that TVS would his foresight  not only save Sugni  but this will revel negative side of VS  & S together again (as S doesn't want to spoil reva's life  she said to TVS but Reva doesn't care to spoil Sugnis life then really KEEP your ethics aside  )

Adi -S to me is not justified 
1. Adi is in relationship /TVS is also
2.Adi falls in love with S when  he already loves somebody/TVS loved S when he did not love anybody
3.TVS is smart ,intelligent  and he know how todeal with people arround him./adi to me is educated
4. Very imp Adi know that his mama & S are is love ..you don't see other love a your it is not ETHICAL..it would be worst then what TVS did.
5.Varun is a great actor his understanding  & presentation of emotions  is unbelieveable --even hid dipiction of desparete lover  in hut scean was wonderful./ Sandhu  is fine ...with unfortunate bad voice.

So if Story is going towards ADi -S  then  i might not like it ...any way to being with I thought it is a story of how S would help her community women to think different & breakout of this dirty tradition  but instead she opts for the same for some illogical reason ...

sorry for bhashan

Not to sorry dear... 🤗   this is not "Bhasan"... this is our frustration... ðŸ˜”
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This hero status of Adi was coming from long time. Remember the car burning scene when he happened to show up and saved her before TVS got there?  The walking in heals scene where he saved her from falling? They were building this up from a long time now. Adi will now be the young hero while TVS will now be the obsessive older man. Everyone touted about how different this show would be but it looks like every other serial, only with a different name.

namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sugni should just run away to a far off place where no one can find her.
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
croziaxx     I remember once you said gol gol rani itna itna paani.  We have TVS standing in the middle with all CHEATERS around him

Adi cheating TVS and Gulabiya and Sugni and Amrita for Reva
Reva cheating TVS, Jiji, Adi and Sugni with her fake insanity for a heir (mind you not for TVS love but for a heir)
Sugni cheating Amrita and TVS by throwing herself on Adi throwing her IZZAT that Gulabiya gave her out of the window  
Gulabiya cheating Vikram by using his money and ruining his love life all because she wants Adi to marry her daughter.
Rattu living off TVS and cheating him  because he wants to help Gulabiya
Dhanuma living off TVS and cheating him because she wants to help Rewa.

TVS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS BEING CHEATED BY ALL CHEATERS BUT IS BEING CALLED A CHEATER.  Now i am feeling dizzy.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So Adi is hero because he pulls her out a burning car, stopping her falling while in high heels, playing god and deciding his mama wil stay married his Revamami who is emotionally unstable, (who his mama does not love because he fell in deeply in love with Sugni while Reva was presumed to be dead), doing her sardhakai because if mama did it he would have Sugni in his life and Reva would have no chance but lying to his mama that he is doing to save Sugni and he will keep Sugni as his mama's amanat until he sorts his life out, almosts putting sindoor in Sugni's maaga, now stop her being attacked, dragging her from the house and throwing her across the threshold and calling her keechad, not caring whether she and her family were starving, threatening to leave so that her mami just after giving birth was forced to get up, climb in and out of a jeep so that were not in his house, making no effort to win back his fiancee except trying call her once in a while - WHAT A HERO JUST THE QUALITIES THAT EVERY GIRL\WOMAN WANTS IN THE MAN IN HER LIFE?Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail
[QUOTE=
Rattu living off TVS and cheating him  because he wants to help Gulabiya
Dhanuma living off TVS and cheating him because she wants to help Rewa.

TVS IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS BEING CHEATED BY ALL CHEATERS BUT IS BEING CALLED A CHEATER.  Now i am feeling dizzy.
[/QUOTE] 

u r not alone... we r too...  

first... .... then... ... and finally...