Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Edited by mamatha24 - 07 September 2012 at 4:26am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23dhivyshona2smart4uBlueSpiritDaRkPrInCeSsdieforasr

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
i always hate such kind of post .it fells like u guys talking about the actors indirectly.someone said barun also visits if.do u think he will like it if  he saw your post.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

swatimalkar4sarachaudhrysakwmanasa.dchunkysonydeep5128ipkkndfanforevaPreets19ipkknd_hazel-Ray-fan1451yyy2krish3Arshig8ProngsPadsMoony

Patato Goldie
Patato
Patato

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

i always hate such kind of post .it fells like u guys talking about the actors indirectly.someone said barun also visits if.do u think he will like it if  he saw your post.

it just a fun post.. its not at all personal..  im sorry if u got hurted..
mayukatta Goldie
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniasharmin89

oh.. u r right,...
i never thought that..
these posts should stop .. but the post wasLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
sorryWink
LOLLOLLOLLOL
JumanaLoveKunal Goldie
JumanaLoveKunal
JumanaLoveKunal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
What he is wtaching yaar there also not any TV or laptop to watch anything.. and his eyes r close i think

Edited by JumanaLoveKunal - 07 September 2012 at 3:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dieforasr

BlueSpirit Senior Member
BlueSpirit
BlueSpirit

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
everyone has freedom of expression and interpretation - if actors feel bad about such things they shouldn't be actors then.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tharu23shona2smart4u

shona2smart4u Senior Member
shona2smart4u
shona2smart4u

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

soniasharmin89

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged

hey dear just chill.. its just fun post.. as mentioned in the tpc name it self.. why ru taking  it seriously..! such posts keep entertaining the members.. .

i dont think so barun wil login to IF its just rumour.. even if he login he wont take it seriously..

well y ru saying only to barun post.. go to creepwa , stopwa posts knw.. even ppl r making fun of them.. as personally m die hard fan ofbarun.. stil i like such posts..

if u really wanna stop such posts.. first go to the 18+ tpcs.. what would barun think after reading such os.. ff.. ts.. whatever.. lol!..Confused

Edited by shona2smart4u - 07 September 2012 at 3:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritstarry66Preets19

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Oh that's terrible, his eyes are shut for goodness sake, that's really not nice to imply anything wrong between them. 

You know what that reminds me of, recently I was watching an interview of some Bollywood actors and the female was saying that there was a scene where she had to lay on top of the guy and the neckline to her top was big, so the male actor was holding her top from the back so she wasn't being exposed.  She said to her that is a hero, to be honest after hearing that it I really admired that actor even more, I don't know if I'm allowed to mention names, I'm sorry if I'm not, but it was Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta.  I personally think Barun is a person who would do the same, I know we all make GM posts and we think it's funny, but we have to remember Barun has said it's more difficult for female actresses to do intimate scenes.  Personally I think he is a hero and above all a decent guy so I think some of the posts we make would shock them too.  Please don't be offended, I am including myself in being a culprit to the GM's, but sometimes I think twice before I post stuff.  Especially since hearing Barun does come on IF, he even mentioned IF on his BBC interview on his birthday.  If we are privileged enough to have him visit IF we shouldn't put him off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

payel3004Mihrimah

Go to top