Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 35)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Security guard at the cricket match, Shirish, some stories of him having lashed out at reporters in his early years - Its violence.
Violence that might be justified, but violence nonetheless. Some might say that Saif's anger was justified because the other party provoked him, passed comments on the women. So now how will you differentiate if one's better than the other?

Either way, people who are trying to show Saif in a poor light should first consider the celebs they uphail to show him in a poor light. And then perhaps NOT accuse him of something that the compared celebs are guilty of themselves. 

Edited by desigal90 - 10 September 2012 at 10:53pm

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rekha_jiEnycedollbriahnablue-ice.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by Chamkeeli

Shane: Is this even necessary? Aren't you guys done arguing at Kareenak.net that you have to do it over here too...

It's her life and if Kareena finds solace in Saif's arm then so be it. You have nothing to lose and if it is a wrong decision, then it's only Kareena who has to suffer..

October 17th cannot come fast enough Cho.
THIS is the reason I root for them more than ever. Let people say what they want,

First it was some of his fans that kept going on and on about Kareena being some lunatic only after Saif's money.
Now some of her fans are after Saif with blood.

Come October 17, I wanna see Kareena fans saying the same for HER HUSBAND, while his fans bitch about his WIFE. 
That'll be a whole new level.

desu it happens, rem in a thread it was said some people are overprotective on their stars and cant be happy which i diont think is right. One should try to accept their stars partner as it makes them happy. That is why I support who I think my star is genuinely happy with.SmileClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chamkeeli

Shane: Is this even necessary? Aren't you guys done arguing at Kareenak.net that you have to do it over here too...

It's her life and if Kareena finds solace in Saif's arm then so be it. You have nothing to lose and if it is a wrong decision, then it's only Kareena who has to suffer..

i am stunned!!!
chamkeeli, r u tashan, or chameli?

this is an open forum.. everyones entitled for their opinions. 

why only shaneee? you don't seem to have problem with desu doing her chants on saifeena here (forget about the chant at kareenanet), so whats wrong when some kareena fans come as aggressively, throwing their says. i am disagreeing with desu, that doesn't mean i disrespect her or anything. and since you bringing kareenanet..c'mon maybe some fans suffocate there, can't openly express their views, thoughts on saifeena...have to keep a positive vibe there.

you should also know that i am not one of those who would hang a dholak around my neck and chant saifeena ki jai ho, kareena ki jai ho, day in day out. if i see or feel any wrong doings from either parties, i am vocal about it. 

i am loving each and every members thoughts, views, here, respect to all..hell whether i agree, disagree, find it annoying, crap, but...end of the day no harm. isn't this what forums about?

oh mannn..i am outtta of here ...at least for the day...phewww.

just remember to respect the members, couldn't care less about these celebs/stars...thats who i am chamkeeli..maybe you still don't know me. 

don't suffocate me here pls...

peace!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3blue-ice.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

SRK has a history of beating up people? I never heard anything any rumours of him lifting a hand on his wife.
As far as Salman goes all his girlfriends(apart from Ash) have given him a clean chit many years after their breakup when they wouldnt have an agenda. As far as Ash is concerned she lies a lot for her convenience so I dont trust her.
IMO I dont like Saif or the Saifeena pair. But whom Kareena wants to marry is her personal affair. We are no one to judge sitting far away from her life based on media reports.

KSH thanks on this statement this is exactly what we supporters have been saying and thanks on this unbiased viewSmileClap
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mrs.carter Senior Member
mrs.carter
mrs.carter

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
 SRK once said he is dilli ka gunda !!! and kudos to him for slapping shirish * pats him* !!!! that clash at the ipl was overhyped !!!! love that guy !LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
35 pages?Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rekha_ji-koiza-

Go to top