Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 29)

pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
my take -

the opposite natures are okay in the first flush and beginning years of a relationship.
then ur love will make u want to compromise and pls the other

when youre well into the marriage say middle age and the physical attraction has
faded, its whats inside thats going to keep them together. do they both hv admirable
qualities that will be worth sacrificing your likes for?

or will the opposing natures opposing likesand dislikes turn the relaqtionship into
a cross to bear or a 24 hour power struggle?

the kids from former marriage dont make it easier.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by koiza.k

@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

my goodness, so you are saying that if a woman doesnt have a MAN at her side she is a

LOSER????!!! I wud hv said if she hung on to Ness Wadia inspite of not finding him suitable

or he keeps her dangling,

a LOSER!!!!

Do u hv a boyfriend? and if u dont, will that make u a loser?

I dont think she meant it that way. Whether someone single appears to be a loser or not depends on how they conduct themselves and their lives. Sushmita Sen for instance doesnt seem to me a loser.

Oh Sushmita was flitting from one man to another and married men at that.

Preity never did that. She just left Ness after several years when things didnt work out;

and went out and did her own thing. I admire her guts and her independence. Its a

sorry woman who will think she cant function without a man.

Anyways be it Preity or Sush, they hv earned more name fame and money than

many very highly educated or qualified people hv. PZ if she wants to can sit back

relax and enjoy her hard earned money or she can put some of it to use. I like that

she is doing something like producing movies and acting in  them. Good on her

and all the proactive ladies out there.

PZ also dated married men like Aamir and Shekhar Kapoor. Shekhar's ex-wife blasted PZ in the media too.
About the rest I agree with you mostly except the assumption that I think a woman cannot function without a man. If you think PZ is doing great by producing a doomed movie for herself exposing herself to ridicule  then good for you. Lets agree to disagree instead of getting personal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=pakeezah][QUOTE=koiza.k]

135 crores? Shocked

so salman didn't do the song for free? LOL Jokes apart, where on earth did she spend so much money on? Should have spent some of that in rehab and at least get done with complete treatment than leaving it mid way.

rehab?

oh so thats what it is...

personal bias??? QUOTE

PUTTING WORDS IN SOMEONES MOUTH>>>>>>LOL

can anyone read the sentence containing 'rehab' LOL

or could it be that LOLIm the one on drugs?LOL

I have already cleared what i meant before. If you are picking a word which i wrote as a joke and blowing it out of proportion i cant do anything about it. 

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Aww Anku, your optimism is a breath of fresh air. You know in the past 5 years, I've only read skepticism regarding Saifeena, and I used to be the optimistic one, telling everyone that this is different, lol. I dont know why all of a sudden, I've become so skeptical of the future.
Maybe coz look at all other couples in bollywood. Dude, they all fell apart. 

I believe in these two though, they are genuine, no doubt about it. But just hope that the industry and time doesnt wither away their relationship. I guess I just wanna be prepared for the worst, but I have a feeling that yes, these two are genuinely in love, and I hope, really HOPE, that doesnt change. Embarrassed
And I'm catching Heroine the day it releases girl, no delays!
My trip to Indiana is scheduled 2 days later, but Heroine, hell no, I wasnt gonna miss that! LOL

Awiii! I get you. Remember how I used to feel about them 5 years back? hahaa, boy has that changed or WHAT. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them noww!!! Maybe it's also got to do with the fact that it's a lot similar to my relationship EmbarrassedEmbarrassed You toh know it all na Desu Embarrassed All other ones like who? Bips was an idiot no offence. Others are whatever. But when we see these two, we can see REAL genuine feelings and love. Like honestly, its so VISIBLE. They wanna make it work.. they said it themselves that they're devoted towards making the relationship work. Plus, Saif is NO shalllow guy to leave Kareena for someone better looking. Bleeh. That's not him. And our girl is def. a sucker for love Embarrassed They will last. Trust me, they will!!! *touchwood, touchwood* Don't forget, marriage is on its way Dancing Hopefully, I get to gatecrashhh! :$
haha, thats awesome. I am going to Delhi next week so I am gonna catch it on the day I reaachhh Big smile

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

And I hope you know that a glorious career is not eternal either Shane.
What do you want? Huh?
You want her to leave Saif? Fine, great, then what? Continue working in films for how long? When she hits 40, her career goes down, then what? Haan, bahut shehzaadein hain na is duniya mein, that you can just instantly click with. That's why such beautiful women in the industry like Karisma, Preity, Urmila, Sushmita are single. There are many more. 

I'm PRACTICAL. Kareena's gorgeous now, she's beautiful, she's stunning, she's young. But that is NOT forever. She will age, her career will dip and that is a FACT.

What EXACTLY do you want from her? That's what I'm curious.
What do you want? 

this is I WANT.

i want kareena to hit on bhai. 
IF she has to go with a khan..why not the best and happening khan.. if she can go after a daddy, whats wrong with bhai. 
she got daddy all excited and tattooed..give a chance to bhai...then dekho tamasha.

hell, he is single, MUCH MUCH MUCH good looking than daddy. he has it all. AND he is looking for a bride. 
so why can't kareena, for once do something right. 
forget about her script sense, her dulha choice is even worse, first a  6 fingered, comes butter ball turkery aka shahid, and now a daddy. 

ohhh..mannn this saifeena is borrriing...give me some excitement..bane deh jodi bhai and kareena ki.

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
^^^Would Kamal R Khan do? He is single and same age as Salman. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frosty

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Aww Anku, your optimism is a breath of fresh air. You know in the past 5 years, I've only read skepticism regarding Saifeena, and I used to be the optimistic one, telling everyone that this is different, lol. I dont know why all of a sudden, I've become so skeptical of the future.
Maybe coz look at all other couples in bollywood. Dude, they all fell apart. 

I believe in these two though, they are genuine, no doubt about it. But just hope that the industry and time doesnt wither away their relationship. I guess I just wanna be prepared for the worst, but I have a feeling that yes, these two are genuinely in love, and I hope, really HOPE, that doesnt change. Embarrassed
And I'm catching Heroine the day it releases girl, no delays!
My trip to Indiana is scheduled 2 days later, but Heroine, hell no, I wasnt gonna miss that! LOL

Awiii! I get you. Remember how I used to feel about them 5 years back? hahaa, boy has that changed or WHAT. I LOVE LOVE LOVE them noww!!! Maybe it's also got to do with the fact that it's a lot similar to my relationship EmbarrassedEmbarrassed You toh know it all na Desu Embarrassed All other ones like who? Bips was an idiot no offence. Others are whatever. But when we see these two, we can see REAL genuine feelings and love. Like honestly, its so VISIBLE. They wanna make it work.. they said it themselves that they're devoted towards making the relationship work. Plus, Saif is NO shalllow guy to leave Kareena for someone better looking. Bleeh. That's not him. And our girl is def. a sucker for love Embarrassed They will last. Trust me, they will!!! *touchwood, touchwood* Don't forget, marriage is on its way Dancing Hopefully, I get to gatecrashhh! :$
haha, thats awesome. I am going to Delhi next week so I am gonna catch it on the day I reaachhh Big smile

saif is in NO SHAPE to leave kareena. there is white hair - very visible popping out of his nose and ear.

and this saifeena = fake. just like daaku abhishek and miss touch me not - ash. 
ohhh..this marrigage...THEY have no choice BUT to get married now. 

don't know about saif, but kareena knows if she dumps saif, us kareena fans will have no choice but to hang ourselves. our bullet proof jackets can't handle the bullets anymore.
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top