Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 28)

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Originally posted by pakeezah

Originally posted by koiza.k

@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

my goodness, so you are saying that if a woman doesnt have a MAN at her side she is a

LOSER????!!! I wud hv said if she hung on to Ness Wadia inspite of not finding him suitable

or he keeps her dangling,

a LOSER!!!!

Do u hv a boyfriend? and if u dont, will that make u a loser?

I dont think she meant it that way. Whether someone single appears to be a loser or not depends on how they conduct themselves and their lives. Sushmita Sen for instance doesnt seem to me a loser.

Oh Sushmita was flitting from one man to another and married men at that.

Preity never did that. She just left Ness after several years when things didnt work out;

and went out and did her own thing. I admire her guts and her independence. Its a

sorry woman who will think she cant function without a man.

Anyways be it Preity or Sush, they hv earned more name fame and money than

many very highly educated or qualified people hv. PZ if she wants to can sit back

relax and enjoy her hard earned money or she can put some of it to use. I like that

she is doing something like producing movies and acting in  them. Good on her

and all the proactive ladies out there.

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Saif Embarrassed
He is the perfect foil for her in the sense that as ambitious as she is, that's how relaxed and chill Saif is. He doesnt seem like the kind who takes success or failure very seriously, and even though Kareena CLAIMS that she doesnt either, I know she gets affected by it. Saif's already making retirement plans for when he hits 50 LOL
She'll need Saif's guidance when things get a little rough. Shahrukh has his family, and I hope when the time comes, Kareena has hers as well.

Probably because it took him a good 10 years to be taken seriously in the industry. When you see that much failure, you learn to get used to it I guess. LOL...Kareena can continue saying it like others in the industry. Of course she gets affected..every single action of hers shows she does LOL

Retirement/declining career is hard to accept for many people. I've seen it in my own family where grandparents always had people around them and then simply didn't know what to do with their free time when they retired  LOL A sort of depression setit..Yep, a stable family/companionship at this time helps a lot.

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 September 2012 at 1:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Haha, yeah, but it also comes with a certain type of nature. Saif just never seem to have that drive, you know. He was always the kind who just kinda sat back, relaxed and tried to make the best of a situation and live in the moment.
Kareena, on the other hand, came in with the attitude that she's here to rule or make her mark, lol.
They are polar opposites in many regards

gilmores

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=pakeezah][QUOTE=koiza.k]

135 crores? Shocked

so salman didn't do the song for free? LOL Jokes apart, where on earth did she spend so much money on? Should have spent some of that in rehab and at least get done with complete treatment than leaving it mid way.

rehab?

oh so thats what it is...

personal bias??? QUOTE

PUTTING WORDS IN SOMEONES MOUTH>>>>>>LOLLOLLOLLOL

can anyone read the sentence containing 'rehab' LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

or could it be that LOLIm the one on drugs?LOL

Edited by pakeezah - 10 September 2012 at 1:11am
briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Right Shane, Kareena's committing a grave mistake by getting married at 32 to a man she's been in love with for 5 years. Stupid woman, she should dump Saif right now and strive for an eternal career, and when she hits 50, she'll magically find the perfect man! Thumbs Up

i hope you know desu that marriage is not bed of roses either. and you think 5 yrs is long time,say this saif dumped  his wife/kids after long 13yrs, rosa dumped by him after 2/3 yrs...bips got dumped after 9yrs...pls don't keep bringing this 5 looonggg yrs...

you feel that i don't want kareena to marry saif, then i feel you want your 43yr saifus ghar bass jai, jaldh seh jaldh...yup, kareena hurry up, please before my saifu, my lovebird hits the menupause button, marry him..and give him a bachcha.

and bechari bebo, the IQ shoots up high ...saifu this, saifu that, saifu drinks wine, saifu reads, saifs listen to zeplin, saifu wear dg undies, saifu likes bandana, saifu likes guitar, saifus  like long, saifu picks roses, saifu paints my nails, cuts my hair, and god knows WHATTT...

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheRager

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
And I hope you know that a glorious career is not eternal either Shane.
What do you want? Huh?
You want her to leave Saif? Fine, great, then what? Continue working in films for how long? When she hits 40, her career goes down, then what? Haan, bahut shehzaadein hain na is duniya mein, that you can just instantly click with. That's why such beautiful women in the industry like Karisma, Preity, Urmila, Sushmita are single. There are many more. 

I'm PRACTICAL. Kareena's gorgeous now, she's beautiful, she's stunning, she's young. But that is NOT forever. She will age, her career will dip and that is a FACT.

What EXACTLY do you want from her? That's what I'm curious.
What do you want? 

Edited by desigal90 - 10 September 2012 at 1:24am
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

i hope you know desu that marriage is not bed of roses either. and you think 5 yrs is long time,say this saif dumped  his wife/kids after long 13yrs, rosa dumped by him after 2/3 yrs...bips got dumped after 9yrs...pls don't keep bringing this 5 looonggg yrs...

you feel that i don't want kareena to marry saif, then i feel you want your 43yr saifus ghar bass jai, jaldh seh jaldh...yup, kareena hurry up, please before my saifu, my lovebird hits the menupause button, marry him..and give him a bachcha.

and bechari bebo, the IQ shoots up high ...saifu this, saifu that, saifu drinks wine, saifu reads, saifs listen to zeplin, saifu wear dg undies, saifu likes bandana, saifu likes guitar, saifus  like long, saifu picks roses, saifu paints my nails, cuts my hair, and god knows WHATTT...

DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFL

TheRager

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
And Shane, do not forget that I was a Kareena fan before I became a fan of Saif.
I woudlnt want her with him if I didnt feel that he was the absolute best. That is MY OPINION. You can go and continue to think what you want.

FOR ME, Saif is the best thing to have happened to Kareena. I dont know if they'll last, but for now, they have really impressed me. So I'll just hope for the best for these two.

You continue to believe that she should just strive for an eternal career and put all personal happiness aside. Thumbs Up

Edited by desigal90 - 10 September 2012 at 1:27am

anku-

Go to top