Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 27)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

Originally posted by Enycedoll

Originally posted by desigal90

She will Smarie...she will.
She wants to continue acting as long as possible. Unfortunately, I dont see Kareena's career end as stable.
Her personality doesnt seem like the type who will just gracefully accept and come to terms with a declining career. She'll fight, and I see her getting desperate towards the end, opting for anything and everything to retain her clout - botox to look "young", signing some ridiculous roles, God knows what else.

Saif's her blessing. He's her only means of a life outside of films. If she marries him and they last, I feel that she'll be fine. It'll be easier for her, especially if she has kids with him. 

U dont paint a pretty picture. 

it will be really interesting to see kareena sitting home, biting nails, with no movies,  while her hubby continues to produce movies and cast the likes of dips, sonakshi, vidya, anukshas... 

right now kareena is still busy with her movies..so no issues, but the change is coming soon.

if you have been reading her recent intervies (i bet you do) what i am seeing is bitterness. she is angry.
this talk of her where her career will head after marriage is really hitting hard.

and she dare not even think that her hubby ,a producer will gift her a movie to bring her back into limelight, if/when needed

hahaha...does saif ali khan or say any bollywood producer have the galls to produce/direct a movie on kalpana jawla...the indian astronaut ...NOPE. why? ...lack of skin show.

they want a sensational subject, haha dirty pictures ...likes of silk smita and some psycho mahi. 

believe me, if saif does, this will be  a much better outing for him as a producer  than  AV, where he spent hours in makeup room beautifying himself.

You are hilarious. LOL

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Clarfication - Saif didnt "leave Rosa" for anyone else. They broke up and he was single for a good year or two before he hooked up with Kareena.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Originally posted by koiza.k

Juhi has done tremendously well, sorry for writing her name with PZ. I meant she didn't do as well as lets say Madhuri or especially kajol post marriage and all.

Ahh okay got it :) Don't say sorry lol...I see what you mean...Juhi's "comebacks" haven't been as...popular. True, but then she hasn't worked with the same big names that Madhuri and Kajol did. Also I think, Madhrui and Kajol were much more popular than Juhi on an overall too. In terms of critical reception and picking right roles, I think Juhi's done well for herself post-marriage. 

Juhi stays kinda low-key for the most part. You don't see a lot of self-praising or big PR hype around her projects.  

Edited by chocolover89 - 10 September 2012 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

I knowww Anku, but I cant help but feel skeptical. She was "glowing" with Shahid as well, and Saif was so into Amrita and Rosa. Saif and Kareena are just like that. They're both very emotional and romantic individuals, and have gone all out in their previous relationships.

Aye, just hope they continue to grow happily in love together. Embarrassed
Anku you seen this photo? 

HAWW. NOWAYS. I DISAGREE. How can you say thattt Desuuu? Bebo with Shahid was like okay glow but with Saifuuu its a HEAVENLY GLOWWW! It's differenttt. Don't you deny it! It's the fairytale lovestory glow.. do you get what I'm saying?? I dont know either but these two are just something elseee. JUST look at the way they look at each other, talk about each other.. there is no place for skepticism for us fans. I am telling you they're so meant to be Embarrassed *touchwood*
and yesss, i sawww. the only topics i visit 100% on BS are Saifu Bebo topics and try to comment. They're pure gorgeous together. Ahh, bless bless our lovebirds Heart Btw, Desu when are u going to see Heroine?

desigal90

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ksh-

[QUOTE=koiza.k]@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

I wonder if in PZ's case its her drug habit. The film industry is ready to work with ANYONE(even Shiney finds work sometimes) but someone who has a problem like a drinking problem or a drug problem. Manisha went out due to similar reasons. A drinking or a drug problem makes them too unstable to work with so people keep miles away.

True and not to forget most of the people have a little biased attitude especially when it comes to women, they can be unforgiving. Manisha's brilliant performances and innocent looks are not remembered as much as her being in news for drinking and all that, same for PZ. Its the same industry which welcomes sanjay dutt after drugs with open arms but for women its never that easy to re-create the same place for themselves

[/QUOTE

so does it help that the industry or public will welcome back a sunjay dutt but tell a preity

zinta its better to use her money for rehab?
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

I wonder if in PZ's case its her drug habit. The film industry is ready to work with ANYONE(even Shiney finds work sometimes) but someone who has a problem like a drinking problem or a drug problem. Manisha went out due to similar reasons. A drinking or a drug problem makes them too unstable to work with so people keep miles away.

True and not to forget most of the people have a little biased attitude especially when it comes to women, they can be unforgiving. Manisha's brilliant performances and innocent looks are not remembered as much as her being in news for drinking and all that, same for PZ. Its the same industry which welcomes sanjay dutt after drugs with open arms but for women its never that easy to re-create the same place for themselves

Not to mention Salman too who had a tough time getting over Ash and was on a self destructive spree. Cant imagine the industry supporting a woman like that.

-koiza-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aakanksha-

I knowww Anku, but I cant help but feel skeptical. She was "glowing" with Shahid as well, and Saif was so into Amrita and Rosa. Saif and Kareena are just like that. They're both very emotional and romantic individuals, and have gone all out in their previous relationships.

Aye, just hope they continue to grow happily in love together. Embarrassed
Anku you seen this photo? 

HAWW. NOWAYS. I DISAGREE. How can you say thattt Desuuu? Bebo with Shahid was like okay glow but with Saifuuu its a HEAVENLY GLOWWW! It's differenttt. Don't you deny it! It's the fairytale lovestory glow.. do you get what I'm saying?? I dont know either but these two are just something elseee. JUST look at the way they look at each other, talk about each other.. there is no place for skepticism for us fans. I am telling you they're so meant to be Embarrassed *touchwood*
and yesss, i sawww. the only topics i visit 100% on BS are Saifu Bebo topics and try to comment. They're pure gorgeous together. Ahh, bless bless our lovebirds Heart Btw, Desu when are u going to see Heroine?

Aww Anku, your optimism is a breath of fresh air. You know in the past 5 years, I've only read skepticism regarding Saifeena, and I used to be the optimistic one, telling everyone that this is different, lol. I dont know why all of a sudden, I've become so skeptical of the future.
Maybe coz look at all other couples in bollywood. Dude, they all fell apart. 

I believe in these two though, they are genuine, no doubt about it. But just hope that the industry and time doesnt wither away their relationship. I guess I just wanna be prepared for the worst, but I have a feeling that yes, these two are genuinely in love, and I hope, really HOPE, that doesnt change. Embarrassed
And I'm catching Heroine the day it releases girl, no delays!
My trip to Indiana is scheduled 2 days later, but Heroine, hell no, I wasnt gonna miss that! LOL

Edited by desigal90 - 10 September 2012 at 1:00am
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

[QUOTE=koiza.k]@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

[/QUOTE

so does it help that the industry or public will welcome back a sunjay dutt but tell a preity

zinta its better to use her money for rehab?

LOL You better stop putting words in my mouth. 

If preity produces a movie and casts kareena kapoor in it, ill say Bravo woman! 

If she casts herself in knowing how the industry works, knowing that she no longer is what she was before, knowing people are NOT that interested in seeing her on screen any more, i think being a viewer i am entitled to say that its nothing but stupid on her part

Go to top