Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 26)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I also do agree with the fact that a stable personal life certainly helps a lot. It's a great support system for when one's career's on a decline in any field. Saif will probably be able to calm her down a bit when Kareena is on this "trip."

Saif Embarrassed
He is the perfect foil for her in the sense that as ambitious as she is, that's how relaxed and chill Saif is.
He doesnt seem like the kind who takes success or failure very seriously, and even though Kareena CLAIMS that she doesnt either, I know she gets affected by it. Saif's already making retirement plans for when he hits 50 LOL
She'll need Saif's guidance when things get a little rough. Shahrukh has his family, and I hope when the time comes, Kareena has hers as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmores

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

my goodness, so you are saying that if a woman doesnt have a MAN at her side she is a

LOSER????!!! I wud hv said if she hung on to Ness Wadia inspite of not finding him suitable

or he keeps her dangling,

a LOSER!!!!

Do u hv a boyfriend? and if u dont, will that make u a loser?

mrs.carter Senior Member
mrs.carter
mrs.carter

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Juhi has done tremendously well, sorry for writing her name with PZ. I meant she didn't do as well as lets say Madhuri or especially kajol post marriage and all

love juhi !!!!! she is well settled in her marriage life and is a good business partner of srk ,.. bless her !!

-koiza-

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

my goodness, so you are saying that if a woman doesnt have a MAN at her side she is a

LOSER????!!! I wud hv said if she hung on to Ness Wadia inspite of not finding him suitable

a LOSER!!!!

She's not saying if you dont have a man by your side you're a loser.
She's merely implying the need for COMPANIONSHIP for all of us at some point in our lives. And that perhaps if her professional life took a beating, it would have helped if she had companionship to have support with at home, simple.
I'm pretty sure that as a woman ages, and is about to approach 40, the need for a partner/companion is natural. Which woman doesnt want that? All Koiza meant is that it would have helped if either her professional or personal life had worked out ideally.

Edited by desigal90 - 10 September 2012 at 12:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.-koiza-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

a LOSER!!!!

I dont think she meant it that way. Whether someone single appears to be a loser or not depends on how they conduct themselves and their lives. Sushmita Sen for instance doesnt seem to me a loser.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-desigal90

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

I wonder if in PZ's case its her drug habit. The film industry is ready to work with ANYONE(even Shiney finds work sometimes) but someone who has a problem like a drinking problem or a drug problem. Manisha went out due to similar reasons. A drinking or a drug problem makes them too unstable to work with so people keep miles away.

True and not to forget most of the people have a little biased attitude especially when it comes to women, they can be unforgiving. Manisha's brilliant performances and innocent looks are not remembered as much as her being in news for drinking and all that, same for PZ. Its the same industry which welcomes sanjay dutt after drugs with open arms but for women its never that easy to re-create the same place for themselves

TheRager

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Right Shane, Kareena's committing a grave mistake by getting married at 32 to a man she's been in love with for 5 years. Stupid woman, she should dump Saif right now and strive for an eternal career, and when she hits 50, she'll magically find the perfect man! Thumbs Up
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Baap re! I must say im mighty impressed with some of desigals opinions.
esp this one re saif/kareena relationship

never thought she would hv doubts about its ending.

because when u look at it logically, saif left his two kids for a italian heaven knows what,
never mind about amrita

and then he left the other woman

kareena needs a lot of money and saif is over 40 and has two kids already to look
after...

heaven forbid, but being in the glamour industry this 'passion' and attraction of
opposites wont dim with age and fizzle out

You and I share the same sentiments on Saif btw. But I think Saif is growing older...so chances of him leaving Kareena are dimmer as compared to Amrita.

Go to top