Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 25)

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I've always found Kareena very similar to SRK in this regard actually. He can't deal with a declining career either. Both of them care a little too deeply about the numbers game to not get affected.

Yep...same here. SRK and Kareena are very alike in their insecurity. That makes them take some poor decisions.
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

well, as long as they re wasting their own money and giving people work...

I say, bravo, ladies. Carry on.

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

well, as long as they re wasting their own money and giving people work...

I say, bravo, ladies. Carry on.

The distributors would have a different take on it though LOL

But yeah cheers to them! 

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

@ksh:  i feel bad for preity and like you said its important at some point to have personal relations going well as that some how keeps you going, PZ seems to have lost it from both the ends: personal and professional and its shows! 

I wonder if in PZ's case its her drug habit. The film industry is ready to work with ANYONE(even Shiney finds work sometimes) but someone who has a problem like a drinking problem or a drug problem. Manisha went out due to similar reasons. A drinking or a drug problem makes them too unstable to work with so people keep miles away.
monu_tan IF-Sizzlerz
monu_tan
monu_tan

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
@Topic

Applies to most of asian men and a good % of women as well..But then bebo never gives intelligent answers
pakeezah IF-Sizzlerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

135 crores? Shocked

so salman didn't do the song for free? LOL Jokes apart, where on earth did she spend so much money on? Should have spent some of that in rehab and at least get done with complete treatment than leaving it mid way.

rehab?

oh so thats what it is...

personal bias???

thats okay, keep rubbishing her. makes sense that way to readers Smile

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

Originally posted by desigal90

She will Smarie...she will.
She wants to continue acting as long as possible. Unfortunately, I dont see Kareena's career end as stable.
Her personality doesnt seem like the type who will just gracefully accept and come to terms with a declining career. She'll fight, and I see her getting desperate towards the end, opting for anything and everything to retain her clout - botox to look "young", signing some ridiculous roles, God knows what else.

Saif's her blessing. He's her only means of a life outside of films. If she marries him and they last, I feel that she'll be fine. It'll be easier for her, especially if she has kids with him. 

U dont paint a pretty picture. 

it will be really interesting to see kareena sitting home, biting nails, with no movies,  while her hubby continues to produce movies and cast the likes of dips, sonakshi, vidya, anukshas... 

right now kareena is still busy with her movies..so no issues, but the change is coming soon.

if you have been reading her recent intervies (i bet you do) what i am seeing is bitterness. she is angry.
this talk of her where her career will head after marriage is really hitting hard.

and she dare not even think that her hubby ,a producer will gift her a movie to bring her back into limelight, if/when needed

hahaha...does saif ali khan or say any bollywood producer have the galls to produce/direct a movie on kalpana jawla...the indian astronaut ...NOPE. why? ...lack of skin show.

they want a sensational subject, haha dirty pictures ...likes of silk smita and some psycho mahi. 

believe me, if saif does, this will be  a much better outing for him as a producer  than  AV, where he spent hours in makeup room beautifying himself.

Edited by briahna - 10 September 2012 at 12:43am

Go to top