Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 24)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

ermmm...

do the names Aditya Chopra of YRF and Boney Kapoor of Rowdy rathore ring

any bells ????ksh?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I know who they are...but what is your point?

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

I think kareena comes across like that as she is very vocal about it but i am sure she would take more sensible decisions than the likes of PZ, Juhi etc. I hope so! 

Interesting..I actually think Juhi's done quite well for herself after she got married...in terms of the roles she's done. My brother Nikhil, 3 Deewarein, I Am just to name a few...I haven't found anything "unsensible" about her choices after her "hiatus" really. Preity's comeback is desperately trying to hang on to what once worked very well for her...but I didn't see the same for Juhi honestly.

For Kareena, I'd have to agree with desigal. She is someone who's very emotional and cares very deeply about her career & being on top. I'm not sure how well she would handle a declining career. Truth be told, I saw desperation in the way she ran to Karan Johar for that Punit Malhotra film opposite Imran because of the Ram Leela fiasco. I can certainly imagine her making more such hasty decisions when her career is really on a decline. I also do agree with the fact that a stable personal life certainly helps a lot. It's a great support system for when one's career's on a decline in any field. Saif will probably be able to calm her down a bit when Kareena is on this "trip."

I've always found Kareena very similar to SRK in this regard actually. He can't deal with a declining career either. Both of them care a little too deeply about the numbers game to not get affected.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enycedoll-koiza-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

135 crores? Shocked

so salman didn't do the song for free? LOL Jokes apart, where on earth did she spend so much money on? Should have spent some of that in rehab and at least get done with complete treatment than leaving it mid way.

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

hey bhagwan!

they clamour and protest and say "shi*t producers and their double standards,

when heroine  gets over 30 they dont want to cast them heroes over 40 are

okay, "but when Preity, Rani, Ameesha, Sri produce and cast themselves in

their own movies, they again point fingers and have something negative to

say about it.

WHO HAS THE DOUBLE STANDARDS HERE????
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Juhi has done tremendously well, sorry for writing her name with PZ. I meant she didn't do as well as lets say Madhuri or especially kajol post marriage and all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gilmores

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ksh-

FYI : Miss Ameesha Patel is also a producer now. I dont think producing your movie and taking your self in it is a big step. 

P.S: john is still wooden (my opinion) Wink

What happenned to Amisha's six releases in 2012? LOL
Personally I find PZ's debut as a producer a disaster already. Atleast Rani's Aiyya seems better though both are working with newcomers. Why even Sridevi's movie looks nice though when I first heard of it I thought its another disaster. At worst Rani and Sri will get accolades even if their movies flop.
As for JA I think if he did made the right decisions wrt his first film as a producer. He only invested his money while he let the director who knew his job do the rest.

LOL  I remember how there was so much hype being created regarding her six releases, ek bi release nae hoi LOL

I agree. Rani is way above PZ and that we can know just by seeing the movie trailers alone, she is in terrific form and i think the movie might end up working. It gave me TDP vibe, when i watched its trailer i was impressed but i thought who would watch something so admittedly cheesy but i was wrong, may be aaiya becomes a surprise hit even if it doesn't rani will be appreciated for sure, same for Sri Devi. PZ seems like a disaster, that was a bad step indeed!

John made the best move by just remaining a producer and not casting himself in the movie or interfering in director's job and well look how well it turned out for him.

I think its time ameesha and PZ realize that the reason they are producing the movie at the first place is because no one else wants to cast them in theirs, so when one thing is clear that people are generally NOT that interested in seeing you anymore why cast your own self in your own movies. Waste of money!  

PZ's situation is very much like Silk's end in TDP. She had become too unstable as a personality. Success went to her head and she thought she was infallible. No one was interested in investing in her. So finally she had to invest in herself and ended up losing whatever savings she had as her time was gone. PZ has her IPL team but there have been rumours its not doing well financially. She would have been better off doing some cameos and stuff maybe. Or maybe like Sushmita invested in some low cost business rather than a film.
Ameesha atleast seems to be better off with her invisible politician beau backing her. Apparently she still shops in high end stores in Europe for her daily needs.
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

hey bhagwan!

they clamour and protest and say "shi*t producers and their double standards,

when heroine  gets over 30 they dont want to cast them heroes over 40 are

okay, "but when Preity, Rani, Ameesha, Sri produce and cast themselves in

their own movies, they again point fingers and have something negative to

say about it.

WHO HAS THE DOUBLE STANDARDS HERE????

I have respect for these two no matter they produce million movies and cast them selves in. Especially rani as she still HAS it. But PZ and ameesha are just wasting money! 

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

ermmm...

do the names Aditya Chopra of YRF and Boney Kapoor of Rowdy rathore ring

any bells ????ksh?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I know who they are...but what is your point?

baba, never mind.

Go to top