Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 23)

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Originally posted by -aakanksha-

Sorry to interrupt Embarrassed but I had to say it. I feel that Saif and Kareena will work. It's VERY visible how much they're in love and Saif REALLY REALLY loves her. I don't think there's gonna be any wreckage in this relationship. It's really meant to work I feel Embarrassed Esp. with a devoted partner like Bebo. :)

Touch wood, hope so as well.
They're going great so far, but Anku, this industry is such a dirty place. Some so called stable loyal couples arent what they seem to the public eye. 
I really wanna hope that Kareena & Saif go down the Tiger-Sharmila route. What a beautiful lasting couple that was.

They will Desu. They will!!! They're just not those regular industry type couples. They're different Embarrassed They're devoted to each other and you know their love reflects on Bebo.. she's glowing and that's a sign of happy state and Saif is her happiness. He really keeps her happy and it shows Embarrassed Plus, our girl is gorgeous. Like Rachna once said, one of them George Clooney types.. gets better as she grows older.. he wouldn't wanna loose out on a beauty like her ;) Plus, I think they already crossed the difficult stages. Like people discussed on the Bipasha thread, 5 years into the relationship is enough to know how your partner is. I'm sure Kareena has judged well. Embarrassed

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

FYI : Miss Ameesha Patel is also a producer now. I dont think producing your movie and taking your self in it is a big step. 

P.S: john is still wooden (my opinion) Wink

What happenned to Amisha's six releases in 2012? LOL
Personally I find PZ's debut as a producer a disaster already. Atleast Rani's Aiyya seems better though both are working with newcomers. Why even Sridevi's movie looks nice though when I first heard of it I thought its another disaster. At worst Rani and Sri will get accolades even if their movies flop.
As for JA I think if he did made the right decisions wrt his first film as a producer. He only invested his money while he let the director who knew his job do the rest.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-Nkapoor3

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by desigal90

Sorry to interrupt Embarrassed but I had to say it. I feel that Saif and Kareena will work. It's VERY visible how much they're in love and Saif REALLY REALLY loves her. I don't think there's gonna be any wreckage in this relationship. It's really meant to work I feel Embarrassed Esp. with a devoted partner like Bebo. :)

Touch wood, hope so as well.
They're going great so far, but Anku, this industry is such a dirty place. Some so called stable loyal couples arent what they seem to the public eye. 
I really wanna hope that Kareena & Saif go down the Tiger-Sharmila route. What a beautiful lasting couple that was.

They will Desu. They will!!! They're just not those regular industry type couples. They're different Embarrassed They're devoted to each other and you know their love reflects on Bebo.. she's glowing and that's a sign of happy state and Saif is her happiness. He really keeps her happy and it shows Embarrassed Plus, our girl is gorgeous. Like Rachna once said, one of them George Clooney types.. gets better as she grows older.. he wouldn't wanna loose out on a beauty like her ;) Plus, I think they already crossed the difficult stages. Like people discussed on the Bipasha thread, 5 years into the relationship is enough to know how your partner is. I'm sure Kareena has judged well. Embarrassed

I knowww Anku, but I cant help but feel skeptical. She was "glowing" with Shahid as well, and Saif was so into Amrita and Rosa. Saif and Kareena are just like that. They're both very emotional and romantic individuals, and have gone all out in their previous relationships.

Aye, just hope they continue to grow happily in love together. Embarrassed
Anku you seen this photo? 

Edited by desigal90 - 10 September 2012 at 12:17am
pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
ermmm...

do the names Aditya Chopra of YRF and Boney Kapoor of Rowdy rathore ring

any bells ????ksh?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
mrs.carter Senior Member
mrs.carter
mrs.carter

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by Nkapoor3

FYI : Miss Ameesha Patel is also a producer now. I dont think producing your movie and taking your self in it is a big step. 

P.S: john is still wooden (my opinionWink

John is not wooden!! He can actually act well! Have u watched jism?

nikki i find him expressionless, even in jism Ouch I think bipasha made him shine in that movie, it was her aura, acting and sex appeal which worked! 

lol fair enough
 umm

sorry to butt in .. but john can only give  3 expressions !! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ksh-

Personally I find PZ's debut as a producer a disaster already. Atleast Rani's Aiyya seems better though both are working with newcomers. Why even Sridevi's movie looks nice though when I first heard of it I thought its another disaster. At worst Rani and Sri will get accolades even if their movies flop.
As for JA I think if he did made the right decisions wrt his first film as a producer. He only invested his money while he let the director who knew his job do the rest.

LOL  I remember how there was so much hype being created regarding her six releases, ek bi release nae hoi LOL

I agree. Rani is way above PZ and that we can know just by seeing the movie trailers alone, she is in terrific form and i think the movie might end up working. It gave me TDP vibe, when i watched its trailer i was impressed but i thought who would watch something so admittedly cheesy but i was wrong, may be aaiya becomes a surprise hit even if it doesn't rani will be appreciated for sure, same for Sri Devi. PZ seems like a disaster, that was a bad step indeed!

John made the best move by just remaining a producer and not casting himself in the movie or interfering in director's job and well look how well it turned out for him.

I think its time ameesha and PZ realize that the reason they are producing the movie at the first place is because no one else wants to cast them in theirs, so when one thing is clear that people are generally NOT that interested in seeing you anymore why cast your own self in your own movies. Waste of money!  

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Baap re! I must say im mighty impressed with some of desigals opinions.
esp this one re saif/kareena relationship

never thought she would hv doubts about its ending.

because when u look at it logically, saif left his two kids for a italian heaven knows what,
never mind about amrita

and then he left the other woman

kareena needs a lot of money and saif is over 40 and has two kids already to look
after...

heaven forbid, but being in the glamour industry this 'passion' and attraction of
opposites wont dim with age and fizzle out

Nkapoor3

mrs.carter Senior Member
mrs.carter
mrs.carter

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ksh-

LOL  I remember how there was so much hype being created regarding her six releases, ek bi release nae hoi LOL

I agree. Rani is way above PZ and that we can know just by seeing the movie trailers alone, she is in terrific form and i think the movie might end up working. It gave me TDP vibe, when i watched its trailer i was impressed but i thought who would watch something so admittedly cheesy but i was wrong, may be aaiya becomes a surprise hit even if it doesn't rani will be appreciated for sure, same for Sri Devi. PZ seems like a disaster, that was a bad step indeed!

John made the best move by just remaining a producer and not casting himself in the movie or interfering in director's job and well look how well it turned out for him.

I think its time ameesha and PZ realize that the reason they are producing the movie at the first place is because no one else wants to cast them in theirs, so when one thing is clear that people are generally NOT that interested in seeing you anymore why cast your own self in your own movies. Waste of money!  

TOTALLY THIS !!!!

PZ 's desperate attempt to gain her place back in the industry is just an embarrassment ... unfortunately i don't see ishq in paris doing good business at the box office .. 

that movie has a budget of approx 135 crores.. .. that's batshit crazy !!

-koiza-

Go to top