Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 21)

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

DG i believe none of these, after reaching the heights, are okay or can handle a declining career. Its just others pretend to be okay but deep down inside they so aren't, hint :PZ. We all know how desperate she is to get back where she was, producing a movie, getting all botoxed to the extent she can barely move her facial muscles and what not. 

I think kareena comes across like that as she is very vocal about it but i am sure she would take more sensible decisions than the likes of PZ, Juhi etc. I hope so! 

Edited by koiza.k - 09 September 2012 at 11:34pm

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

Originally posted by desigal90

She will Smarie...she will.
She wants to continue acting as long as possible. Unfortunately, I dont see Kareena's career end as stable.
Her personality doesnt seem like the type who will just gracefully accept and come to terms with a declining career. She'll fight, and I see her getting desperate towards the end, opting for anything and everything to retain her clout - botox to look "young", signing some ridiculous roles, God knows what else.

Saif's her blessing. He's her only means of a life outside of films. If she marries him and they last, I feel that she'll be fine. It'll be easier for her, especially if she has kids with him. 

U dont paint a pretty picture. 

This is called accepting reality. I wish all other fans on the internet would be this realistic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Enycedolldesigal90

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

DG i believe none of these, after reaching the heights, are okay or can handle a declining career. Its just others pretend to be okay but deep down inside they so aren't, hint :PZ. We all know how desperate she is to get back where she was, producing a movie, getting all botoxed to the extent she can barely move her facial muscles and what not. 

I think kareena comes across like that as she is very vocal about it but i am sure she would take more sensible decisions than the likes of PZ, Juhi etc. I hope so! 

I am sure she will do better than PZ. Somehow industry girls or the ones who get married to old BW families do better and manage to not come across as desperate. Maybe because of the support system they get in form of their families.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enycedoll

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
lol, I know it aint pretty. 
I realized this recently when she was asked how she would handle her decline in time in Heroine promotional interviews. She looked somewhat taken aback with the question, and answered after a pause, "I havent even thought of that", followed by some jumbled up thoughts of how she's balanced and has seen failure and knows how to handle it...but then adds, "But I hope I keep acting till I"m 90."

So its almost as if she knows that inevitably it might happen, but she's not thinking about it and is planning to keep fighting until she can. I dunno, I didnt get a good feeling after I heard her respond to that question time and time again, and I can just tell its gonna be tough for this girl to accept a declining career. For one, she's seen a ridiculous amount of success and fame, has reached the peak. And second, her personality is too high strung, emotional, and can be slightly unstable.

I honestly do feel that Saif is a blessing for a girl like her. But God forbid, if her personal life doesnt work out, THEN boy oh boy, its gonna be sad. That's why as a genuine fan, if I had to choose one over the other for her, I'd root for her to have a stable happy personal life over career. 

Edited by desigal90 - 09 September 2012 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nalinidjEnycedoll

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Sorry to interrupt Embarrassed but I had to say it. I feel that Saif and Kareena will work. It's VERY visible how much they're in love and Saif REALLY REALLY loves her. I don't think there's gonna be any wreckage in this relationship. It's really meant to work I feel Embarrassed Esp. with a devoted partner like Bebo. :)
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by pathaka

Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by pathaka

I dread the day this girl goes for botox, which I know she eventually will...oh why cant you just let some people be timeless!
</div>

<div>
i wish she ages like waheeda rahman or sharmila tagore...wrinkly but still gorgeous...im gonna dis-fan her if she goes for botox...LOL
she did fix her jaw..u might not believe it though...but there have been a lot of rumors..

yeh they r rumors like u said...i dunt believe it...i havent noticed any changes in her jaw which i cant attribute to her fluctuating weight/ increasing age -> developing bone structure. 

I knew u will not believe it lol

haha! being neutral i heard those rumors too. I dont know to what extent they are true. Embarrassed

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

lol, I know it aint pretty. 
I realized this recently when she was asked how she would handle her decline in time in Heroine promotional interviews. She looked somewhat taken aback with the question, and answered after a pause, "I havent even thought of that", followed by some jumbled up thoughts of how she's balanced and has seen failure and knows how to handle it...but then adds, "But I hope I keep acting till I"m 90."

So its almost as if she knows that inevitably it might happen, but she's not thinking about it and is planning to keep fighting until she can. I dunno, I didnt get a good feeling after I heard her respond to that question time and time again, and I can just tell its gonna be tough for this girl to accept a declining career. For one, she's seen a ridiculous amount of success and fame, has reached the peak. And second, her personality is too high strung, emotional, and can be slightly unstable.

I honestly do feel that Saif is a blessing for a girl like her. But God forbid, if her personal life doesnt work out, THEN boy oh boy, its gonna be sad. That's why as a genuine fan, if I had to choose one over the other for her, I'd root for her to have a stable happy personal life over career. 

A good personal life is certainly important when facing a career decline. If PZ's relationship with Ness would have worked out she would have been busy with her family today while she could have her PR spread rumours from time to time how she is too busy to even read scripts. Thats what people like Sridevi, Raveena, Karishma, Madhuri and Ash did and are still doing. While we wonder and feel sorry for the likes of Urmila, Tabu, PZ, Rani wondering what went wrong despite their talent and popularity. Realistically speaking all these actresses are as much in demand as each other among BW producers...but its the perception that differs. Just yesterday we had an article on Bips lamenting being dumped and starting all over again. PZ's situation is almost the same.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.anku--koiza-desigal90

Go to top