Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) (Page 20)

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

I dread the day this girl goes for botox, which I know she eventually will...oh why cant you just let some people be timeless!

i wish she ages like waheeda rahman or sharmila tagore...wrinkly but still gorgeous...im gonna dis-fan her if she goes for botox...LOL
Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Bebo is aging pretty well actually. 31 and she is easily believable to be 25ish! She has aged alot better than the likes of PC, Preity etc. 
pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

Originally posted by pathaka

I dread the day this girl goes for botox, which I know she eventually will...oh why cant you just let some people be timeless!
</div>

<div>
i wish she ages like waheeda rahman or sharmila tagore...wrinkly but still gorgeous...im gonna dis-fan her if she goes for botox...LOL
she did fix her jaw..u might not believe it though...but there have been a lot of rumors..

yeh they r rumors like u said...i dunt believe it...i havent noticed any changes in her jaw which i cant attribute to her fluctuating weight/ increasing age -> developing bone structure. 

Edited by pathaka - 09 September 2012 at 11:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enycedoll

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
She will Smarie...she will.
She wants to continue acting as long as possible. Unfortunately, I dont see Kareena's career end as stable.
Her personality doesnt seem like the type who will just gracefully accept and come to terms with a declining career. She'll fight, and I see her getting desperate towards the end, opting for anything and everything to retain her clout - botox to look "young", signing some ridiculous roles, God knows what else.

Saif's her blessing. He's her only means of a life outside of films. If she marries him and they last, I feel that she'll be fine. It'll be easier for her, especially if she has kids with him. 
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

She wants to continue acting as long as possible. Unfortunately, I dont see Kareena's career end as stable.
Her personality doesnt seem like the type who will just gracefully accept and come to terms with a declining career. She'll fight, and I see her getting desperate towards the end, opting for anything and everything to retain her clout - botox to look "young", signing some ridiculous roles, God knows what else.

Saif's her blessing. He's her only means of a life outside of films. If she marries him and they last, I feel that she'll be fine. It'll be easier for her, especially if she has kids with him. 

U dont paint a pretty picture. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nkapoor3

pathaka IF-Dazzler
pathaka
pathaka

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

i agree to an extent...

remember how she keeps mentioning meryl streep n zora sehgal? LOL...i think when shes aged, she wants to do roles like MS/ zohra segal do today...n tht dosent require much glamour anyway...wrinkly skin is fine for tht..LOL

and NAHIN...i would cry if she does films like Rajesh khanna's waqt or ishq in paris in her doomed days..LOL

Edited by pathaka - 09 September 2012 at 11:35pm

Go to top