left is a bit streched out. ðŸ˜†
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
most things in this world are safer than marrying Salman lmao
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I really dislike Saif really really dislike him. Having said that I do think that Kareena does well with him. They seem to be really devoted to each other. I agree with Desu, I think a stable personal life will definitely help Kareena retire gracefully. I doubt Saif would let her do a dangerous ishq or ishq in Paris
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: frosty

I really dislike Saif really really dislike him. Having said that I do think that Kareena does well with him. They seem to be really devoted to each other. I agree with Desu, I think a stable personal life will definitely help Kareena retire gracefully. I doubt Saif would let her do a dangerous ishq or ishq in Paris

I hope Kareenas good sense will prevail before she does a debacle like Ishq in Paris...Saif is aproducer, perhaps he can subtly involve her in that aspect of film making. Though i think even that would be a mistake. 
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous39

If you're a Kareena fan, why would you want her with Salman? The man has been to jail, has multiple court cases against him, rumored to be physically abusive to his girlfriends, and known to be a huge drunk.

She could do much better than Saif but even he is better than Salman.  Saif does suck though for his latest screw-up.  Why would a supposedly classy rich nawab try to steal from the government and not pay taxes.  All his snobbery isn't worth a damn when you do trashy things like this. ðŸ¤¢

😆saif didn't make it to jail, but made a trip to thane recently.
if salman was involved with animal killing, saif was there with him as well..saath saath.
if not physically, saif disrespected women too. ur call, silence abuse, physical abuse - same in my book.
saif used to be a drunk too, its only after his heart problem he decided to take it easy.
salman had run ins..so does saif, thrashing reporters, seniors, stealing, etc.

briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enycedoll

I hope Kareenas good sense will prevail before she does a debacle like Ishq in Paris...Saif is aproducer, perhaps he can subtly involve her in that aspect of film making. Though i think even that would be a mistake. 

i doubt saif will ever produce a movie to showcase kareenas true talent. the horrid scene  from agent vinod scene still lingers my mind, yes dil muft hai scene, as kareena  sits to perform the song, you can clearly see how she was gonna fall...MERCY...baaamm!!

NOW where was the producer , director..and the editiors...how could they miss this!
i NEVER want to see kareena and saif in a movie together.

and if saif really wanted he could have come up with something worthy 5yrs ago.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: briahna

😆saif didn't make it to jail, but made a trip to thane recently.
if salman was involved with animal killing, saif was there with him as well..saath saath.
if not physically, saif disrespected women too. ur call, silence abuse, physical abuse - same in my book.
saif used to be a drunk too, its only after his heart problem he decided to take it easy.
salman had run ins..so does saif, thrashing reporters, seniors, stealing, etc.

True, and nawabs misdeeds do get overlooked by many. still they care about one another and it shows
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shane: Is this even necessary? Aren't you guys done arguing at Kareenak.net that you have to do it over here too...

It's her life and if Kareena finds solace in Saif's arm then so be it. You have nothing to lose and if it is a wrong decision, then it's only Kareena who has to suffer..
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shane, your beloved Shahrukh used to have quite a temper as well, volatile, and seems like he's had a history of beating up people as well *cough cough*

Why do your standards always change when it comes to Saif?
Saif went to thaane to straighten matters out, pay up his debt, and THAT IS IT.

Your Shahrukh and now your sudden love for BHAI, have done just as much if not worse. Where are you high strung morals there?

LOVE IF for not being hypocritical. ðŸ¥³
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chamkeeli

Shane: Is this even necessary? Aren't you guys done arguing at Kareenak.net that you have to do it over here too...

It's her life and if Kareena finds solace in Saif's arm then so be it. You have nothing to lose and if it is a wrong decision, then it's only Kareena who has to suffer..

October 17th cannot come fast enough Cho.
THIS is the reason I root for them more than ever. Let people say what they want,

First it was some of his fans that kept going on and on about Kareena being some lunatic only after Saif's money.
Now some of her fans are after Saif with blood.

Come October 17, I wanna see Kareena fans saying the same for HER HUSBAND, while his fans bitch about his WIFE. 
That'll be a whole new level.