Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pathaka

then why bother quoting me with tht piece of info? kinda defeats the whole purpose...

I quoted you to tell u that it is not necessary that what u think is exactly the truth! Not all face jobs look as bad as preity zinta's! anyway moving on..
pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I quoted you to tell u that it is not necessary that what u think is exactly the truth! Not all face jobs look as bad as preity zinta's! anyway moving on..

can say the exact same thing to u...wht u think isnt necessarily the truth either...swings both ways...

anywayz..i wasnt the one who questioned ur opinion so whteves...
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pathaka

can say the exact same thing to u...wht u think isnt necessarily the truth either...swings both ways...

anywayz..i wasnt the one who questioned ur opinion so whteves...

I never said that what I say is the absolute truth, but I was just saying that u could be a fan of her inspite of the Botox because ull most probably will not realise that she has it 
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Let me get this straight Shane.

Basically, Kareena should dump the man she's in love with, be an opportunist, blindly and desperately throw herself at Salman, who God knows she'll connect with or not at that level, because he's a bigger actor today. And tomorrow if his career takes a plunge like Shahrukh's is right now, then maybe you'd want her to throw herself at Aamir, coz he's bigger, and try to dangle off him for fame, then after him, throw herself at the next big star.

And you would RESPECT her for that? Hmm.

No thank you. I prefer the Kareena who wants to spend the rest of her life with a man she loves, respects, has an understanding/friendship with and who makes her happy. Yeah, I RESPECT HER for that.

Saifeena FTW

Rooting for them now more than ever! 

yup RESPECT...she is marrying a CHEAT AND CHOR.  

Saif has to pay triple the price of car as fine

After being grilled by the Enforcement Directorate for alleged evasion of duty on his Rs 30-lakh car, Saif Ali Khan will have to spend Rs 90 lakh as fine

September 10, 2012

It appears Saif Ali Khan's approach of trying to save a little money has gone horribly wrong. The star, who had paid Rs 30 lakh for a car from a Dubai-based dealer, will now have to shell out three times the amount as fine.

Taxing issue: Saif Ali Khan takes part in Delhi Police's traffic awareness campaign. ED officials say Khan's attempt to save Rs 30,000 will now prove very costly to him. File pic

On Saturday, Enforcement Directorate (ED) officials grilled Saif for more than four hours in the eight-year-old car importing case. In 2004, Saif had allegedly imported a Toyota Land Cruiser from Dubai using the name and address of a Kerala resident by the name of Mohammed Kolangara.

However, Customs officials suspected that Kolangara could not afford an expensive car such as the Land Cruiser and during investigations, it was revealed that Khan had paid Rs 30 lakh to a dealer in Dubai through a hawala channel. Later, the matter was forwarded to ED.

According to an ED official, if Saif had paid the Rs 30 lakh in white, he would then have to spend only Rs 30,000 as income tax. However, in the attempt to save Rs 30,000, he will now have to spend Rs 90 lakh. "In the hope to save Rs 30,000, Saif will now be spending Rs 90 lakh to the ED, which includes the penalty as well as the tax amount," said the ED official.

According to the rules by the Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), if the allegation is proven to be true, Saif will have to pay a minimum 100 times of the tax.

"We recorded Khan's statement. We questioned how he had paid the money in Dubai," said the official.

When MiD DAY contacted Saif, he said, "Already a lot of things have been published in the media. What is new with you? I am not interested in your questions."

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woah...why only Saif? Salman has done way worse!

"They have herd mentality, they do what other men around them are doing,

Yes,and in the promos of Heroine,the pallu automatically comes off in the Main Heroine promo and the ek randi ke teen yaar dialogue is randomly put in the trailer to make it bold, right after The Dirty Picture.😆
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh that shouldn't bother you Shane. Bhai ran over pedestrians on the sidewalk, you love hat dont you? You wanted her with Bhai with his abuse cases, his blackbuck case, his time spent in jail. At saif's was just a minor case of trying to find a loophole FROM 2004, lmao! Such a hypocrite you can be Shane. Killing pedestrians is ok, but god forbid, MONEY loopholes, which he's paying up, haha!

I gave my wedding wishes to Kareena haha! Your time running out Shane. Wedding invitation sent, wishes out, you gonna do what now? Lol
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: briahna

this is I WANT.

i want kareena to hit on bhai. 
IF she has to go with a khan..why not the best and happening khan.. if she can go after a daddy, whats wrong with bhai. 
she got daddy all excited and tattooed..give a chance to bhai...then dekho tamasha.

hell, he is single, MUCH MUCH MUCH good looking than daddy. he has it all. AND he is looking for a bride. 
so why can't kareena, for once do something right. 
forget about her script sense, her dulha choice is even worse, first a  6 fingered, comes butter ball turkery aka shahid, and now a daddy. 

ohhh..mannn this saifeena is borrriing...give me some excitement..bane deh jodi bhai and kareena ki.

😆😆

But you know in seriousness many Salman suppoters like her and some wish they do more since bodyguard.Yet i dont think she as to hit on him lol as he as good relations with the kapoor sisters,anyhow hes booked with his movies

Yet i agree with desu, its better to be with a guy you love than tobe with someone to advsnce your career because than you using them. Btw why you want all these gals, his heart is with Katrina anyway and I want a girl he truy wants and his happiness.
If you're a Kareena fan, why would you want her with Salman? The man has been to jail, has multiple court cases against him, rumored to be physically abusive to his girlfriends, and known to be a huge drunk.

She could do much better than Saif but even he is better than Salman.  Saif does suck though for his latest screw-up.  Why would a supposedly classy rich nawab try to steal from the government and not pay taxes.  All his snobbery isn't worth a damn when you do trashy things like this. ðŸ¤¢
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anonymous39

If you're a Kareena fan, why would you want her with Salman? The man has been to jail, has multiple court cases against him, rumored to be physically abusive to his girlfriends, and known to be a huge drunk.

She could do much better than Saif but even he is better than Salman.  Saif does suck though for his latest screw-up.  Why would a supposedly classy rich nawab try to steal from the government and not pay taxes.  All his snobbery isn't worth a damn when you do trashy things like this. ðŸ¤¢

True that, though it does help that its a case from 2004 that opened up again. 
Yes, he shouldnt have tried to look for loopholes, but he's not the first celebrity who's gotten in this kinda trouble.

Kareena's name has also cropped in the past in the list of celebs who didnt pay their taxes. 
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was stopped at the airport coz he didnt declare how much millions of cash he was carrying across the border after his concerts.

So really, not the best or most responsible thing in the world, but I LAUGH at the fact that a Kareena fan is putting Saif down for this while claiming that she wants him with her Salman. That is the height of hypocrisy ðŸ˜†