"Indian men have herd mentality" - Kareena (Maxim) - Page 15

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by desigal90

I dread the day this girl goes for botox, which I know she eventually will...oh why cant you just let some people be timeless!

i wish she ages like waheeda rahman or sharmila tagore...wrinkly but still gorgeous...im gonna dis-fan her if she goes for botox...😆
Originally posted by pathaka

<div>
i wish she ages like waheeda rahman or sharmila tagore...wrinkly but still gorgeous...im gonna dis-fan her if she goes for botox...😆
she did fix her jaw..u might not believe it though...but there have been a lot of rumors..Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
Bebo is aging pretty well actually. 31 and she is easily believable to be 25ish! She has aged alot better than the likes of PC, Preity etc. 
Originally posted by Nkapoor3

she did fix her jaw..u might not believe it though...but there have been a lot of rumors..

yeh they r rumors like u said...i dunt believe it...i havent noticed any changes in her jaw which i cant attribute to her fluctuating weight/ increasing age -> developing bone structure. 
Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago
She will Smarie...she will.
She wants to continue acting as long as possible. Unfortunately, I dont see Kareena's career end as stable.
Her personality doesnt seem like the type who will just gracefully accept and come to terms with a declining career. She'll fight, and I see her getting desperate towards the end, opting for anything and everything to retain her clout - botox to look "young", signing some ridiculous roles, God knows what else.

Saif's her blessing. He's her only means of a life outside of films. If she marries him and they last, I feel that she'll be fine. It'll be easier for her, especially if she has kids with him. 

She wants to continue acting as long as possible. Unfortunately, I dont see Kareena's career end as stable.
Her personality doesnt seem like the type who will just gracefully accept and come to terms with a declining career. She'll fight, and I see her getting desperate towards the end, opting for anything and everything to retain her clout - botox to look "young", signing some ridiculous roles, God knows what else.

Saif's her blessing. He's her only means of a life outside of films. If she marries him and they last, I feel that she'll be fine. It'll be easier for her, especially if she has kids with him. 

U dont paint a pretty picture. 

i agree to an extent...

remember how she keeps mentioning meryl streep n zora sehgal? ðŸ˜†...i think when shes aged, she wants to do roles like MS/ zohra segal do today...n tht dosent require much glamour anyway...wrinkly skin is fine for tht..😆

and NAHIN...i would cry if she does films like Rajesh khanna's waqt or ishq in paris in her doomed days..😆
Edited by pathaka - 11 years ago

DG i believe none of these, after reaching the heights, are okay or can handle a declining career. Its just others pretend to be okay but deep down inside they so aren't, hint :PZ. We all know how desperate she is to get back where she was, producing a movie, getting all botoxed to the extent she can barely move her facial muscles and what not. 

I think kareena comes across like that as she is very vocal about it but i am sure she would take more sensible decisions than the likes of PZ, Juhi etc. I hope so! 

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Enycedoll

U dont paint a pretty picture. 

This is called accepting reality. I wish all other fans on the internet would be this realistic.
Originally posted by koiza.k

DG i believe none of these, after reaching the heights, are okay or can handle a declining career. Its just others pretend to be okay but deep down inside they so aren't, hint :PZ. We all know how desperate she is to get back where she was, producing a movie, getting all botoxed to the extent she can barely move her facial muscles and what not. 

I think kareena comes across like that as she is very vocal about it but i am sure she would take more sensible decisions than the likes of PZ, Juhi etc. I hope so! 

I am sure she will do better than PZ. Somehow industry girls or the ones who get married to old BW families do better and manage to not come across as desperate. Maybe because of the support system they get in form of their families.