desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
*quotes YoMama* exactly!!! couldn't have said it better myself!!! Agreed!! 👏
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YoMomma

^ Now where the hell was desigal "personally attacking members" and "bitching about them?"  

Since it's a DISCUSSION forum, she was quoting them and having a back and forth discussion. Those people did not have a problem with it, but you do? 

I am talking about myself here!! anyway I will let the mods handle it, if desigal can quote people to disagree, I can quote people to agree, it is not my life's goal to please desigal, if she does not like my comments tough!
YoMomma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

I am talking about myself here!! anyway I will let the mods handle it, if desigal can quote people to disagree, I can quote people to agree, it is not my life's goal to please desigal, if she does not like my comments tough!

LOLL, I knew you were talking about yourself in your initial post, but didn't say it directly cuz if I did, then you'd accuse me of targetting you. But hey, thanks for making it easier on me and accepting it yourself. 😆 From what I can see, DG was just mirroring you actions. You go in Kareena topics and quote each and every person who criticizes/mocks her, so now DG is just following your footsteps and doing the same...she's trying to quote members who are praising Kareena. 

Btw, I already reported myself for (insert random accusation here) so don't bother. Made it easier for you again, right? 😆
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YoMomma

LOLL, I knew you were talking about yourself in your initial post, but didn't say it directly cuz if I did, then you'd accuse me of targetting you. But hey, thanks for making it easier on me and accepting it yourself. 😆 From what I can see, DG was just mirroring you actions. You go in Kareena topics and quote each and every person who criticizes/mocks her, so now DG is just following your footsteps and doing the same...she's trying to quote members who are praising Kareena. 

Btw, I already reported myself for (insert random accusation here) so don't bother. Made it easier for you again, right? 😆

Yomamma Good u reported ur self makes my life easier 
pakeezah thumbnail
kareena is not of herd mentality?

she signs movies so she can hv hits like Katrina

she runs after khans so she can hav hits

she undresses for yash chopra and madhur bhandarkar movies so she can draw crowds in

she does a stupid item number because katrina did it

she goes all out to lose like 20 kg and become horribly stick thin and even fainting on sets

to become like katrina and deepika priyanka

she signs heroine so she can win a national award like vidya

she wants to do bold scenes like vidya

what is not herd mentality about all that?
Dude her statements are getting annoying now.
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pakeezah

kareena is not of herd mentality?

she signs movies so she can hv hits like Katrina

she runs after khans so she can hav hits

she undresses for yash chopra and madhur bhandarkar movies so she can draw crowds in

she does a stupid item number because katrina did it

she goes all out to lose like 20 kg and become horribly stick thin and even fainting on sets

to become like katrina and deepika priyanka

she signs heroine so she can win a national award like vidya

she wants to do bold scenes like vidya

what is not herd mentality about all that?

You, my dear, are excessively hard on kareena. What u mentioned can EASILY be applied to any x y z actress. 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
So sad that she's already suffering from her mid-life crisis. Bechari!
pakeezah thumbnail
no i just read somewhere here about someone saying KAREENA not being of herd mentality.

so replying.

not all actresses run so desperately after khans

neither are they all desperately angling for national awards

not all the heroines do desi item numbers just because one heroine made a killing

in another movie with the same kind of song

havent seen katrina exposing for a long long time (to tell the truth i cant remember

the last time she cameon a cover or interview :)

and vidya is so not herd mentality :)

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Isnt Katrina working with the Khans just like Kareena now? What's the difference? If anything, Kareena did it first, so technically, Katrina's copying her now 😆