Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Indian men should read more...this coming from someone who has a hard time finishing a 400 pg novel. 

And indian men have herd mentality...LOL...wut do we call her mentality since her ans seem highly nfluenced by saif. 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Not just Indian men... people all over the world have SHEEPISH mentalities..
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Indian men should read more...this coming from someone who has a hard time finishing a 400 pg novel. 

And indian men have herd mentality...LOL...wut do we call her mentality since her ans seem highly nfluenced by saif. 

Lol exactly she follows whatever her boyfriends does and she is saying this about othersπŸ˜† Edited by Nkapoor3 - 11 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Some of the outfits are hideous. Could have picked something better. Smh.
But she does look hot...love the black dress one.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its Maxim, its all about butt and bust for that magazine, lol.

Enycedoll, Kareena may get influenced by her immediate boyfriend, but the term herd mentality doesnt apply to her. She's never followed SOCIETY'S standards. Not in terms of choices she had to make, not even in terms of likes/dislikes.
Went out and is marrying a divorced man with two kids with a different faith than her. To hell with what people say.
She is the last to be associated with herd mentality. 

I think Saif once said that you can never TELL Kareena what to do, ever. It doesnt work with her. She'll instinctively do the opposite coz she's such a rebel. But you have to reason with her, and she'll understand. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am flattered.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And are you a male or a female? Your username is Briahna but Desu calls you Shane. Kya maajra hain? πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

i am a she...koi doubt matt karna...
shane ...πŸ˜† the day i was coming up with an ID...did a rush job. like ok...what name. what name..i looked at my 2 yr old nephew..baaam mil gaya naam. too bad my dog gordon showed up late or else i would be gordon instead of shane.
what a miss...imagine if i was screamed and yelled at ...i would relax and say...go ahead...u are only hurting a dog.
🀣

[/QUOTE]

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† at the comments in this thread !!
and will say bri you have an imgination just like eroctic gaurav
MysticAura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that bra popping outfit is fugly,other black outfit is way better..
she sounds gibberish to me
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
W*F. She needs to stop commenting on every other Indian man. LOOK AT YOUR OWN MAN!!!!!! he's no alpha male. stupid hoe. 
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
with THAT outfit, she looks more BOOBO and less BEBO --@@@ //

but yeah she is RIGHT abt INDIAN MEN --- @ applies to MOST - but not all @@ She is way intelligent --- should be made president of India- @@

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I can't be bothered to read the whole interview...can please someone explain..in what reference did she say that indian men have heard mentality...

Just a general statement...that men all over the world do not think from their brains but from what lies below the belt when they see a beautiful woman...if thats what she is talking about then why just blame the Indian men...they are all the same...πŸ˜†...