Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

SBB Both AaRYa with Kapoor's WU and YT links added

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged
SmileOMGGG they showed Kareeena And GURU...Ranbir and KratzzzSmile

OMGGG GURU and kareena OMGGG they looked so lovabel...Kareena comes int he show for her film promotion...with a  character  nameBig smile...She comes to innaugrate a exhibition which Yash plansSmile...They were totally Amazinggg...Guru Danced with her...offscreen.sos so cute it was..He was never less a bollywood hero...Kareena said she already know GURU Embarrassed..me Dead

They showed a shot where kareena cuts a ribbon and that goes wrong so she shows atti to yash.yash makes that correct in a second and with atti gives the scissors back to her...kareena said GURU se she is kaafi impressed with his acting and also said Guru is a impressive dancer too..and asked him is he doing a dance reality...so GURU said he is doing a Jahalak

So so Awesome segment tha

They showed same Barfi with AarTi and same scene they showed yesterday.they said mia with kareena and Biwi with ranbir...this was the same as yesterday segmentSmile

Guru offscreen said yahan kareena and wahan Barfi came to make Yash and AarTi reltionship okSmile

Finally reporter said if kareena is a heroine hamara Gurmeet bhi kam nahiBig smile

precap link

Full link

Edited by UltimateGcian - 07 September 2012 at 3:56am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abikrsh07BdayMessageGClahoricraze.LovelyDreamer.asmanijenny.Mr.ZkApoorvaFanM_n_hDeepDL19luv_lvndrnirmalac99smileyhug7679leenarana42sana_sugarbunRozy77ashGC_arjamaneet_forever9chucklebuddyNxtRockstar..anna44..Apz..aanyakunathana_ytellymecssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarBul3shalini28-ProudGCian-TanShi_CrazyLuvjikky_84maha9shubhika124gcluvOmnipotenceZaxoSri_Radhapickachu

TanShi_CrazyLuv IF-Sizzlerz
TanShi_CrazyLuv
TanShi_CrazyLuv

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
OMG

thxuuu for teh WU

Dii segment will b ufff na

i m likeDead..meiny kiun nhi dekhaaaCry

hope ArYa saaath hun ab jaldi syy

ov u dii thx againEmbarrassed

Guru kitna happy ho ga na itni tareefein sun k frm her fav actresssBig smile

Edited by abhiya_crazyluv - 07 September 2012 at 3:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19Sri_Radha

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
OMG..CV how they planned like this...How come on the world...arya relationship will be set normal by these two kapooors

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19leenarana42TanShi_CrazyLuvSri_RadhaVEENAGOPAL

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
I loved the off-screen dance of Kareena and Gurmeet ... it was cute and lovely .. Kareena was blushing througout while dancing with Gurmeet and Kareena too said GC is impressive actor Embarrassed

It looks like some party organised by wedding planner Yash and both hv war of words in party Tongue

even KS and Ranbir looked cute Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19luv_lvndrleenarana42ashGC_arjaAniSweetyaanyakunatlulujjjjTanShi_CrazyLuvSri_RadhaVEENAGOPALpickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Wow...can't wait to see the segment Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19ashGC_arjalulujjjjAniSweetyTanShi_CrazyLuvSri_RadhaVEENAGOPAL

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19lulujjjjAniSweetyVEENAGOPAL

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
It was an awesome segment..I found Kareena nice for the first time in my lifetime...LOL
The way she was dancing with GC, I was screaminggg..OMG!!! I so wanna see GC working with her on big screen..they share a hawt screen chemistry..it's like "some faces shines more together...Blushing
GC was super duper happy..his smile was telling the story..Day Dreaming
I loved the segment totally...Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19luv_lvndrashGC_arjaaanyakunatlulujjjjTanShi_CrazyLuv-ProudGCian-VEENAGOPALpickachu

aanyakunat IF-Rockerz
aanyakunat
aanyakunat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharing! Hug i can't wait to watch the segment... even kareena can't resist apna gurmeet's charm... Wink and lol at yash showing her attitude... LOL is bande ka kya hoga? Tongue

Edited by aanyakunat - 07 September 2012 at 3:31am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeepDL19leenarana42ashGC_arjalulujjjj-ProudGCian-VEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index